EA Forums - Banner

Thank you for categorizing the threads from the General Discussion section with new subforums

I look forward to seeing your designs again Mel. 8) I'm also looking forward to seeing the Showcase once everyone finds it. Always good to see everyone's design ideas in one place. Easier to find that way.

Replies

• Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    That would be good times. :)
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I don't really care for the new categories the have made for the forum. I liked being able to see peoples towns/ideas, read useless banter, and answer/ask questions in one place. I know it's just a couple of clicks away for all that, but I liked it all in one thread. It's not like you have to read or open each thread. I'm sure I will get use to it.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited September 2013
    I thank whoever took the initiative to create these subforums. It will certainly make things a lot easier locating certain threads. I personally like the creation of the Springfield Showcase. I may even consider posting my ideas again. :)

Ill look forward to seeing your awesome designs. Always inspirational mel!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I don't really care for the new categories the have made for the forum. I liked being able to see peoples towns/ideas, read useless banter, and answer/ask questions in one place. I know it's just a couple of clicks away for all that, but I liked it all in one thread. It's not like you have to read or open each thread. I'm sure I will get use to it.

Bookmark each sub forum. It's only one click then, and makes it much easier.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.