EA Forums - Banner

Dogs, Cats & other pets

Prev1
I have a 3 year old bitbull

Replies

  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have a Mini Fox Terrier and an Mini Dachshund.

  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Not sure if this breaks the 'personal information' rule but I was wondering what kind of pets everyone has. We have 5 dogs. One great dane, one pointer mix, two miniature schnauzers and a dapple miniature dachshund. Sounds like a lot because it is. But they're our kids. So what do you have?

    Talking about your pets doesn't break any personal info. You can post a pic of your pets but you or any family members can't be in it. :thumbup:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have a king Charles spaniel named Romeo.

    @dalton, I love dachshunds!
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Not sure if this breaks the 'personal information' rule but I was wondering what kind of pets everyone has. We have 5 dogs. One great dane, one pointer mix, two miniature schnauzers and a dapple miniature dachshund. Sounds like a lot because it is. But they're our kids. So what do you have?

    Talking about your pets doesn't break any personal info. You can post a pic of your pets but you or any family members can't be in it. :thumbup:

    I was wondering about that. So here are the 3 little ones.

    EEIWU1L.jpg
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Not sure if this breaks the 'personal information' rule but I was wondering what kind of pets everyone has. We have 5 dogs. One great dane, one pointer mix, two miniature schnauzers and a dapple miniature dachshund. Sounds like a lot because it is. But they're our kids. So what do you have?

    Talking about your pets doesn't break any personal info. You can post a pic of your pets but you or any family members can't be in it. :thumbup:

    I was wondering about that. So here are the 3 little ones.

    EEIWU1L.jpg

    They all are beautiful dogs. I love them already :wink:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have ants and worms and spiders
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I have ants and worms and spiders

    Cool! So, are they in tanks, or are they 'free-range'? :mrgreen:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I have ants and worms and spiders

    Cool! So, are they in tanks, or are they 'free-range'? :mrgreen:

    Free range

    I let them have their way in the yard.

    I did some excavating and I think a lot of the worms got killed.

    I can't find Peter and Sylvia.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I have ants and worms and spiders

    Cool! So, are they in tanks, or are they 'free-range'? :mrgreen:

    Free range

    I let them have their way in the yard.

    I did some excavating and I think a lot of the worms got killed.

    I can't find Peter and Sylvia.

    The Early Bird must've got 'em... :cry:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    I have ants and worms and spiders

    Cool! So, are they in tanks, or are they 'free-range'? :mrgreen:

    Free range

    I let them have their way in the yard.

    I did some excavating and I think a lot of the worms got killed.

    I can't find Peter and Sylvia.

    The Early Bird must've got 'em... :cry:

    There was a lot of crows around after the dirt was all turned up
  • brenjes
    22 posts
    edited September 2013
    Not sure if this breaks the 'personal information' rule but I was wondering what kind of pets everyone has. We have 5 dogs. One great dane, one pointer mix, two miniature schnauzers and a dapple miniature dachshund. Sounds like a lot because it is. But they're our kids. So what do you have?

    I knew we were neighbors for a reason. I have 2 mini schnauzers and a bischon. Gonna have a Great Dane soon too. Just waiting for the house to be finished. :D
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    brenjes wrote:
    Not sure if this breaks the 'personal information' rule but I was wondering what kind of pets everyone has. We have 5 dogs. One great dane, one pointer mix, two miniature schnauzers and a dapple miniature dachshund. Sounds like a lot because it is. But they're our kids. So what do you have?

    I knew we were neighbors for a reason. I have 2 mini schnauzers and a bischon. Gonna have a Great Dane soon too. Just waiting for the house to be finished. :D

    :thumbup:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    He's an old man now but still cute as a button

    zSaw45V.jpg
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    I have a king Charles spaniel named Romeo.

    @dalton, I love dachshunds!

    Me too her name is bella

    jJsZOI1.jpg
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    I have a king Charles spaniel named Romeo.

    @dalton, I love dachshunds!

    Me too her name is bella

    jJsZOI1.jpg

    Aw so cute! Beautiful colour. How old is she?
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    2 and a half and still a wee monster.

    She gets over excited when people come into the house, its like she wants to sit on their heads lol
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Cute ones, bee and subii
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    "other" pets?

    So no one likes cats? Boo.

    2 awesome cats (still love calling them kittens despite they being 3 years old)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ^ I like cats, post some pics :P
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    "other" pets?

    So no one likes cats? Boo.

    2 awesome cats (still love calling them kittens despite they being 3 years old)

    Lol. Yeah I'm a little partial to dogs. We tried a cat a couple of years ago but with my allergies it didn't work out. She was a good cat. We got her from a pet supply store that had rescues and adopted them out. After we figured out it wasn't going to work out the store took her back and adopted her out again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!