EA Forums - Banner

Any new games

I don't know about 'like this', but Plants Vs Zombies 2 is really enjoyable for me right now.

There's also an Archie game like this one, Smurfs Village is similar, and there's also a Spongebob one.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    efd4444 wrote:
    Does anybody know if there are any other games like this. I really enjoy playing these kind if games.

Yes there are a lot of video games.
    I like video games too
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    efd4444 wrote:
    Does anybody know if there are any other games like this. I really enjoy playing these kind if games.

Yes there are a lot of video games.
    I like video games too

+1 :roll:
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    Are you looking for any certain building game genres? Like something that involves war or something that is based of a show ?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yes there's a few....

The Archie Game
    Smurf Village
    Snoopy's Street Fair
    My Muppets
    Spongebob something or other

There's probably more
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2013
    Believe me, you name a situation, there is an app for that.

Want to build a tropical world? App for that
    Want to build a bakery? App for that
    What to build a farm? App for that
    Want to build a medieval empire? 17 apps for that
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Yes there's a few....

The Archie Game
    Smurf Village
    Snoopy's Street Fair
    My Muppets
    Spongebob something or other

There's probably more
    The only other one I know based on a commercial property is Jurassic Park Builder. I've got an ongoing thread, that seeks out games like this, as they come. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9627416.page
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited September 2013
    I started playing the Archie game last night. What. Did. I. Just. Do? I should have never read this thread, I have enough addictions as it is. *smh* :shock:
  • efd4444
    11 posts
    edited September 2013
    i tried the Jurassic park one and didnt care for it. same for the archie and smurf's one. the spongebob costs money.

im looking for something as good as the simpsons. i have a short attention span. the simpsons is the longest ive played a game. most the time i get tired of it within a month.
  • mwdalton
    11547 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    efd4444 wrote:
    i tried the Jurassic park one and didnt care for it. same for the archie and smurf's one. the spongebob costs money.

im looking for something as good as the simpsons. i have a short attention span. the simpsons is the longest ive played a game. most the time i get tired of it within a month.

Something as good as The Simpsons? Doesn't exist. 8)
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    G T A 5
    :wink:
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    G T A 5

My 15 year old wants GTA 5, but I also have a seven year old (he's seen the commercials and wants it too). I have friends thAt let their kids play anything but I just can't do it. Said 7 yr olds Bday is coming up, can anyone give advice on any games to get him for the PS3?
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    G T A 5

My 15 year old wants GTA 5, but I also have a seven year old (he's seen the commercials and wants it too). I have friends thAt let their kids play anything but I just can't do it. Said 7 yr olds Bday is coming up, can anyone give advice on any games to get him for the PS3?

Yeh. Gta is an 18 for a reason. I really don't blame you.
    New FIFA 2013 if they're into football
    There is a new f1 game out (2013) and also ashes 2013 (think its on ps)if they're into cricket. Also a new call of duty soon, depending on your views towards that.

-I don't play my Xbox that much anymore, even finding time to tap is becoming harder :cry:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    efd4444 wrote:

I got tired of JP builder after a month as well, but to be honest, I think that is a good lifespan for this kind of game. I wouldn't want to be playing other builder games, for as long as I've been playing TSTO. TSTO has an unusually unhealthy longevity.

That being said I want more games to replace my secondary builder games. I'm currently playing My Muppets Show, and thats just about run it's course. I'm surprised there aren't more of them, as any licensed property in a builder game is going to make way more money than its worth.

The only other game I can think of is doomsday preppers, which was loosely based on the show. I was hooked on that one for a bit. Try it out if your really looking hard. You're basically just building and endless doomsday bunker, with more and more supplies, and people in charge of them.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    G T A 5

If your son is 15, I say GTA 5 is fine. Just as long as he is responsible, is mature, knows that it is just a game, and will be able to put it down whenever. ( Just make sure your 7 year does not watch him play). As for PS3 games for your 7 year old, I would say Little Big Planet (Great game for all ages), Any Lego games ( Lego Batman, City, Star Wars etc.).
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited September 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    G T A 5

If your son is 15, I say GTA 5 is fine. Just as long as he is responsible, is mature, knows that it is just a game, and will be able to put it down whenever. ( Just make sure your 7 year does not watch him play). As for PS3 games for your 7 year old, I would say Little Big Planet (Great game for all ages), Any Lego games ( Lego Batman, City, Star Wars etc.).

Thank you! I totally forgot about the Lego games!!
    I appreciate the feedback! Thanks all. :D
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    G T A 5

No problem :-) By the way I'm at 999 posts! Expect a well worded 1000th tomorrow :D
  • mwdalton
    11547 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    G T A 5

No problem :-) By the way I'm at 999 posts! Expect a well worded 1000th tomorrow :D

Lol, such Showmanship! :lol::wink:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I don't know about 'like this', but Plants Vs Zombies 2 is really enjoyable for me right now.

There's also an Archie game like this one, Smurfs Village is similar, and there's also a Spongebob one.

Definitely none of those match up to the quality and enjoyment as TSTO :mrgreen:
  • efd4444
    11 posts
    edited September 2013
    i played doomsday preppers and the same thing. after a few weeks i was burned out
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.