EA Forums - Banner

New idea

Yeah I've been wanting this since I started playing, I even bought 215 American flags in the event that this ever happens (bit mental I know). People say it's unlikely to happen because people with more than one town may abuse the system, they may have a point but other games have systems to trade items with each other, maybe EA can think of something.

Replies

• Homer807
    267 posts
    edited September 2013
    If you think about it, this would completely ruin the whole game, for example people who hacks or cheat to get donuts, they could just sell tons of the luxury items and premium items for almost nothing just to "ruin" the game. Not to mention the developers would get paid alot less. Its a cool idea but it just wouldnt work.
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    They can make it work! I don't know how, exactly, but I refuse to give up hope on this one. I wanna trade some of my flags.
  • sarahstown
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    I love this idea. I played last year during Halloween and got all of the non-premium items, but then I lost access to that town and started a new one when I began playing again this year. Now that I can get back into it, I'd love to be able to get those buildings into my new town.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    it will never happen because people would abuse it

if it was possible i would start up hundreds of games just to transfer all my donuts and cool stuff to my main springfield and then just abandon the other game and start up another one
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    They could easily solve it by making some things tradeable and some not. Basically, just take donut items off the table so its just normal decorations that were LT, (flags, windsocks, Devil Donuts carts, Laramie machines etc).
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    This system would be abused which reminds me of whacking day snakes. What was the name of the poster scamming just about anyone on here out of 1000's of eggs? Anyways it just won't work since people are dishonest scoundrels :mrgreen:
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    It would have to take place in a special trade screen a la Pokemon, not just leaving the items in someone's town and hoping for the best lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!