EA Forums - Banner

As good as a donut sale!

Unless you really need donuts now, you should save the GC credit to use during a sale to make it even better!

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Nice, good tip.

Walmart won't be far behind and theirs is usually a code online. That might help out our international friends who don't have a Best Buy. I think with the use of some internet voodoo, you can get the US Walmart deal. I have no idea how to do it but maybe google it?

My rule of thumb is 15% or better, then the gift card is a good deal.

I would definitely hang on to it and wait for a Gil deal, unless you need the donuts before then. Halloween is just days away!

So excited..... :D
  • sourceqi
    34 posts
    edited September 2013
    Awesome, thanks!
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I went to Best Buy asking about the deal of the day--there were no tags on the Gift cards.
    I took the $100 GF up to the cashier and the discount came up after it was scanned.
    You would think in-store they would at least put a sign saying the $100 iTunes card was $15 dollars off. Even the cashier mentioned what a good deal it was but no one in the store knew about it.
    Now the waiting begins for day old donuts--Let's go EA bring out Gil.
  • gluna9900
    10 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for the heads up...had a $5 rewards certificate too that was expiring next month that I didn't know I had also!
    $80 total for me...now I just need Gil to make this a great purchase!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.