EA Forums - Banner

Squidport layout

You cant bud, just got to roll with it and just squish things together, ive got between 70-80 tiles and its still a little crammed but its getting there.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    To have it looking decent, usually 2 rows of tiles, with the shops all in a row, is the best way to go, I reckon. :)
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    To have it looking decent, usually 2 rows of tiles, with the shops all in a row, is the best way to go, I reckon. :)

Thank you. It really seems the best way...
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    i stopped placing tiles.
    once i completed the quest i gave up on it.
    still buying tiles all the time and they currently take 2.5 days.
    i think i have 22 tiles in storage
    i will do a complete make over on squidport once i have all the tiles
  • fifafrannyj
    31 posts
    edited September 2013
    Anyone else feel the 2 days to make a tile is too long. Surely 1 day would be better for everyone .
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    2.5 days but like maxx I have them in storage. Just arrange your tiles to have the most water touching the buildings, remember they can all walk on water
  • cs307
    39 posts
    edited September 2013
    Anyone else feel the 2 days to make a tile is too long. Surely 1 day would be better for everyone .
    just wait until you reach 3 days.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2013
    cs307 wrote:
    just wait until you reach 3 days.

I raise you a half day!

I think my 3.5 ones are due soon. Seems like I've been on 3 days for a while (since July something or other)
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    Oh god the agony. I have been building tiles since June. I really think EA is messing with me because it doesn't look like I've made any progress getting more tiles.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Im gonna have to count my tiles as i think im nearing the dreaded 90 soonish for an even longer wait .
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    What I learned from my multiple towns is to NOT run the boardwalk along the shore, branching further into the water gives you more space as the shore takes away 4 spots that could have been valuable tile spaces
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    What I learned from my multiple towns is to NOT run the boardwalk along the shore, branching further into the water gives you more space as the shore takes away 4 spots that could have been valuable tile spaces

Oh Noooes! :shock: Thats exactly what I did! I ran the boardwalk along the shore :(
    However, with 2 days a tile its too much to revamp :D

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!