EA Forums - Banner

homers season priemier quest gives nothing at level 18

seanharry wrote:
I was hoping to just get the three eye sushi for my SF. Guess I gotta wait till squidport

Is it in your inventory ?

Replies

• Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    seanharry wrote:
    I was hoping to just get the three eye sushi for my SF. Guess I gotta wait till squidport

It should be in your inventory, though. If so, you'll have something to place on Squidport as soon as you get there.

It is frustrating, though, that Squidport items can only be placed there. I've had some good ideas for my town before going, "Doh! I cant put that there!" Same for some of the town items not being able to be placed on the boardwalk. For instance, i can put the Valentines topiary on the boardwalk, but NOT the shamrock topiary. What's up with that ?!?
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ok thanks guys ill check
    Btw checkout robertoronsi SF
    This dude is ready for Halloween
    Got all 65 of my friends from the thread on this site
    They dont all hsve the best sf
    So do I need friends that I know will visit me, and do it correctly, so that I can get the most out of events like this coming Halloween?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    seanharry wrote:
    Ok thanks guys ill check
    Btw checkout robertoronsi SF
    This dude is ready for Halloween
    Got all 65 of my friends from the thread on this site
    They dont all hsve the best sf
    So do I need friends that I know will visit me, and do it correctly, so that I can get the most out of events like this coming Halloween?

Possibly, but there will be plenty of people wanting the same thing once Halloween hits, the Finding Friends section will go nuts! :lol:
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited September 2013
    i'm level 31, but i actually never started Squishport til yesterday, because I didn't want to possible miss out on the 3 eyed sushi building. I placed my entrance, placed a couple tiles, and today I finished the season premier questline and got my 3 eyed sushi building in my inventory. Booyaa.

I've always felt before that I didn't have the income to successfully do a Squishport and Krustyland at the same time..
    I guess I might as well start building tiles now...
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    1 of my friends is level 10 and got it, it's in his inventory blacked out like the squidport items in his build menu but it is there
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!