EA Forums - Banner

Previous Generations of TSTO Gamers!

Prev13
I was going to pm you this. Then I changed my mind.

There was a big to do here about a month ago. Some regulars left or simply stopped posting anywhere. The reason they all left was different. Some wanted off topic section. Some left because of the trolls. Some for entirely different reasons. Out of respect, I'm not naming names. And some still comes around.

It's like the last time the regulars up and left back in February. It will just take awhile for the forum to recover. I really miss some of them too. I wish they'd consider coming back since we now have off topic. But it doesn't look like it and I can understand that. You have to do what's best for you.

As for the new members, I'm glad to see You. :thumbup: I don't see you as new. All of you are now a part of us regulars in my book. I'm not Knocking the op posts. Don't take it that way, Kuroashicook. Just wanted to do my own shout out to the recent posters on this forum. Great to see people joining. It's nice to get some new perspectives on Springfield and to talk with people from so many different places. Without new people, it can't grow. (Someone made that comment to me before. It's not my own. It stuck with me because it made me think about the forum and what it has to be in order to last.)

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited September 2013
    I agree it's pretty sad that alot of the regs I new don't post anymore. And I have kinda lost interest because they're not around. Alot of stuff went down behind the scene and alot of rumours flying around that caused grief between friends. Well I'm sorry that it went that way. But I'm sure everyone is happy we're they Are. And I hope they say hello now and then.

As for new Member. I think they're awesome. As you seem to think you've seen it all, sumone els comes out with somthing creative. Also enjoying reading others off topics and getting to know what els they like besides the simpsons :lol:
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited September 2013
    I started lurking here in December, and posting in February. After Whacking Day I took a much needed four month hiatus from the game. It's sad coming back to see that most of the regulars are gone, but nice to see new faces and make new friends. :D
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    I agree it's pretty sad that alot of the regs I new don't post anymore. And I have kinda lost interest because they're not around. Alot of stuff went down behind the scene and alot of rumours flying around that caused grief between friends. Well I'm sorry that it went that way. But I'm sure everyone is happy we're they Are. And I hope they say hello now and then.

As for new Member. I think they're awesome. As you seem to think you've seen it all, sumone els comes out with somthing creative. Also enjoying reading others off topics and getting to know what els they like besides the simpsons :lol:
    Are you who i think you are? We were neighbors if I'm right. I enjoyed visiting your town and I'm sad that i cant visit anymore.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

Are you who i think you are? We were neighbors if I'm right. I enjoyed visiting your town and I'm sad that i cant visit anymore.
    certainly am. You wouldn't want to see it haha it's a right old state. :lol:
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:

I would love to be neighbor again if you still play :D
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

I don't really play it. Just get the new content and dumped it down anywhere :lol:
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

I don't really play it. Just get the new content and dumped it down anywhere :lol:
    Even halloween? :D
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

at the moment I'm just gona collect and dump then sort it out wen I'm done with my other interest :lol:
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

at the moment I'm just gona collect and dump then sort it out wen I'm done with my other interest :lol:
    :cry: ok then
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

:( I'm not saying you can't add me. Just giving u a Warning that its gona look like * and I'm not in any rush to get it done lol :lol: only if I didn't start this damn redesign all them month ago. I sware to Jebus it's corsed more bad than good :lol:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

I'm hoping you have a change of mind when the Halloween update hits. Add me then. I've been just checking my game about once a day. I'm going to redo my maze today. Everything changes unfortunately. I'm with Sony on this. :( Though I am happy to see you back posting. :D
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

:( I'm not saying you can't add me. Just giving u a Warning that its gona look like * and I'm not in any rush to get it done lol :lol: only if I didn't start this damn redesign all them month ago. I sware to Jebus it's corsed more bad than good :lol:
    Is this your new name or the other one works?
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

its the new name. :)
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

I'm adding you :mrgreen:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

nice one :D ill accept the next time I log in :lol:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:
    sony1319 wrote:

nice one :D ill accept the next time I log in :lol:

1v9YjD4.jpg
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited September 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

There was a big to do here about a month ago. Some regulars left or simply stopped posting anywhere. The reason they all left was different. Some wanted off topic section. Some left because of the trolls. Some for entirely different reasons. Out of respect, I'm not naming names. And some still comes around.

It's like the last time the regulars up and left back in February. It will just take awhile for the forum to recover. I really miss some of them too. I wish they'd consider coming back since we now have off topic. But it doesn't look like it and I can understand that. You have to do what's best for you.

As for the new members, I'm glad to see You. :thumbup: I don't see you as new. All of you are now a part of us regulars in my book. I'm not Knocking the op posts. Don't take it that way, Kuroashicook. Just wanted to do my own shout out to the recent posters on this forum. Great to see people joining. It's nice to get some new perspectives on Springfield and to talk with people from so many different places. Without new people, it can't grow. (Someone made that comment to me before. It's not my own. It stuck with me because it made me think about the forum and what it has to be in order to last.)

Thanks a lot for your reply, Indy! Sure, I agree, it's actually nice too to see many new faces coming together here too ( minus the trolls) . :wink:

baylensmom, I agree! :)

@sony1319 - You can add me if you like! haha Can't for some Halloween update action.

@Undaunted-001 That's unfortunate indeed.
  • BreakingBecca
    15 posts
    edited September 2013
    I keep reading about Halloween. It seems like a big deal, and maybe it can bring people together. :)
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

Thanks a lot for your reply, Indy! Sure, I agree, it's actually nice too to see many new faces coming together here too ( minus the trolls) . :wink:

baylensmom, I agree! :)

@sony1319 - You can add me if you like! haha Can't for some Halloween update action.

@Undaunted-001 That's unfortunate indeed.

I will next time i log in :D
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    What's worse is i went on holiday for a fortnight and everyone had just disappeared, it was just extraordinary how I made a thread about a holiday and got about 40 posts and literally like half of the people who posted were gone when I got back. I miss Neo, Mae, Lisa(. She's back now which is good) Jaykay and Emmcee. I'd say I'm a regular as I'm here every night even if my posts aren't that high and I won't leave in the near future but it certainly is just peculiar.
    Hopefully the forum will revive itself soon and the members come back and they were simply on hiatus.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.