EA Forums - Banner

Last episode of Breaking Bad - Spoilers!

Thanks for spoiling it for me even though i don't watch it! :lol:

Replies

• jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    The writers tied everything up very nicely. Very satisfying ending IMO. Love that Jesse got his revenge! Fantastic show, I will miss it.
  • roar1223
    51 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I agree jippy it was a great full circle in the end and I will also miss it
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Only genius writing can make you care about a man so horrible. I loved that everything was tied up neatly, all questions answered.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    Lol it's pretty easy to tie up all lose ends when you just kill everyone lol

Good ending tho :thumbup:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    The machine gun in the trunk of the car was genius. Talk about going out in flames! I'm glad he saved Jessie. Seemed fitting. And not killing Gretchen and Elliot, that was smart. Last week didn't make sense.

Bring on Better Call Saul! :mrgreen:
  • TMNT85
    61 posts
    edited September 2013
    How didn't those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ search walts car? I found that a little off but besides that it was perfect.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Best show ever
    Great ending.
    Cant wait to buy the bluray complete series and watch it all again
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited September 2013
    I heard there's going to be a sequel with Junior fighting off zombies... Walking Bad.

Horrible, I know... But it made me laugh.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited September 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I had mixed feelings about the ending, in ways I liked it in others it was too predictable. I was happy he killed off that Lydia with her obnoxious stevia
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I had mixed feelings about the ending, in ways I liked it in others it was too predictable. I was happy he killed off that Lydia with her obnoxious stevia

How I grew to hate that character! That made me happy too. :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:

How I grew to hate that character! That made me happy too. :lol:

The best was that he was able to tell her he poisoned her
  • roar1223
    51 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm just happy Jesse finally got the chance to kill Todd
  • KaitlynnB23
    33 posts
    edited October 2013
    roar1223 wrote:
    I'm just happy Jesse finally got the chance to kill Todd

Yes. Bye soulless, expressionless Todd. That guy gave me the creeps!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited October 2013
    Todd might have actually been the most evil person on the show.....though that's debatable...
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited October 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    Only genius writing can make you care about a man so horrible. I loved that everything was tied up neatly, all questions answered.
    Don't forget about the acting.
    Indys2nd wrote:
    The machine gun in the trunk of the car was genius. Talk about going out in flames! I'm glad he saved Jessie. Seemed fitting. And not killing Gretchen and Elliot, that was smart. Last week didn't make sense.

Bring on Better Call Saul! :mrgreen:
    Why would he kill Gretchen and Elliot? I never understood this theory. Is it because he looked kinda angry after the charlie rose appearance? Yeah no.
    Todd might have actually been the most evil person on the show.....though that's debatable...
    I dont think Todd is a psycho I just think killing is not that big a deal for him. Maybe its normal for him because he grew up around it? He obviously has feelings: for lydia, respect for walt etc. I dont think that makes him as evil as the likes of his uncle or Lydia, who sees herself as a business woman, giving orders but dismissing dirty work as beneath her. Squeamish too, cant handle or own her actions
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!