EA Forums - Banner

Glitch? Simpsons time has stopped?

lanaw88 wrote:
Just seeing if anyone has this glitch as well, I woke up this morning to find my simpsons game had no notifications of finishing tasks while I slept. I log in to find that all my characters and houses are exactly where I left them last night! All at 7hour59minutes on their 8 hour tasks and even the house incomes are the same! (Including squid port tiles which I had done first thing yesterday morning so should of been even less)
Has anyone else experienced this? So far my krustyland looks ok.
What's stranger is my Scratch-R tickets say they're ready next is 49DAYS & 10HOURS?? I screen captured it too so I didn't think I was going crazy... Any help?!

Sounds bizarre. Uninstall and reinstall the app. I assume it's got itself knotted up :?

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    lanaw88 wrote:
    Just seeing if anyone has this glitch as well, I woke up this morning to find my simpsons game had no notifications of finishing tasks while I slept. I log in to find that all my characters and houses are exactly where I left them last night! All at 7hour59minutes on their 8 hour tasks and even the house incomes are the same! (Including squid port tiles which I had done first thing yesterday morning so should of been even less)
    Has anyone else experienced this? So far my krustyland looks ok.
    What's stranger is my Scratch-R tickets say they're ready next is 49DAYS & 10HOURS?? I screen captured it too so I didn't think I was going crazy... Any help?!
    check your system clock if it's synced too
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • lanaw88
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    Sorry? System clock?
    I just tried deleting the game off my phone and reinstalling it with no luck
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Can you post the pics?
  • lanaw88
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    On my mobile at the moment, I'll try as soon as I have access to a computer
  • lanaw88
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    [img][/img]nlssgw.jpg
  • lanaw88
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lanaw88
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    Not sure if that link worked or not.
    It seems like my scratch-r's are slowly going down in time
    But everyone is still on 7hours and 59minutes left on their tasks every time I check. And Krustyland is so far not affected
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    nlssgw.jpg
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited September 2013
    Did you time travel?

Try putting any buildings or person in storage. That usually resets the time.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    3 donuts to speed up 49 days is very cheap lol
  • lanaw88
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    I tried speeding up the scratch-r's but didn't make a difference. I'll try storing all the houses now :) didn't think of that!

Storing worked so far except places that's you can't store (squid port, simpsons house) - luckily Homer was drinking at Moe's though and Lisa is in KL... So it worked but didn't fix the issue really
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.