EA Forums - Banner

Season premiere of The Simpsons: HomerLand

Replies

• hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I honestly loved the episode. I always love watching the Simpsons as its my favorite TV show. When ever their is a tie - in involved i always like to see where they are in the episode :mrgreen:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited September 2013
    I thought the beginning started out good but three quarters of the way through and the ending got lame! Besides the fact that I lost my picture for 10 to 15 seconds.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    wow, the episode went out at the plane part for me too. does anyone know how I can contact EA about this glitch?
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    It was ok, not my favorite episode.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    I thought the beginning started out good but three quarters of the way through and the ending got lame! Besides the fact that I lost my picture for 10 to 15 seconds.

Yeah, it would have been better if their actually were terrorists. But the hummer at the end was good to
  • terrylee883
    49 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ya very choppy. Wonder if it was censored? Anyway did you see the EZ Donuts sign during the Apu interrogation? And Moes witchy grandma! I hope she's in the thoh update!
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm sorry but this episode was not funny at all. And was really lacking. :(

I feel the same way. Hope next weeks TreeHouse of Horror episode makes up for it.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited September 2013
    wow, the episode went out at the plane part for me too. does anyone know how I can contact EA about this glitch?

I'm just curious, whereabouts do you live? I live in eastern Long Island! And I know it wasn't just me around here.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Yup, pretty disappointed in the episode.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited September 2013
    If they were doing a Homeland parody it would have been nice if they could have gotten Clare Danes....
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    A little disappointed. There was the well documented technical difficulties and the plot was just meh for me. I didn't see either tie in items. :?
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited September 2013
    Posted this in the season 1 premiere thread but will post here too......

the episode was not funny at all. And was really lacking. :( This episode felt more like 4-5 years ago then the last 2. Let's hope it picks up next week
  • anini12345
    25 posts
    edited September 2013
    A little disappointed. There was the well documented technical difficulties and the plot was just meh for me. I didn't see either tie in items. :?

The barrels were on for like 2 seconds at the convention and I didn't see three eyed sushi
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

I'm just curious, whereabouts do you live? I live in eastern Long Island! And I know it wasn't just me around here.

Texas.

I chuckled a few times at the episode, to be honest.
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited September 2013

You would want to contact FOX not EA. But even then nothing will happen. I'm sure in a month when they re show it everything will be fine
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm in Canada and it didn't freeze for me. Not sure exactly what you guys missed so I'll recap that part that I remember. They were cheering "Convention!" on the plane, then it started going down, so stewardess said "Oxygen masks please" they put it on, you hear a muffled "Convention!" , plane recovers, then they arrive and go to convention and start taking all the free stuff they can before getting the boot. Then they go to the convention social, Carl sees the girl he has, as he calls it the "Same time next year" with, Lenny sees her fat friend that he always goes to dinner with when Carl disappears, and Homer meets a friend, they joke, play fight, real fight, then hug and laugh
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Well the episode is over. And I really don't want to spoil things for anyone who Didn't see it. But the ending wasn't anything special. And I didn't see the high glow waste barrels. I thought it would be in there. Unless I missed it when the Program glitched.

Waste barrels were in the background when they walked through the convention
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Same Opening start was late; plane looked like it was crashing but went black. What has the 3 eye sushi have to do with the opening episode

There was a comment by Lisa or Homer, that the Nuclear plant destroys nature and the fish have three eyes. That's as close as it got
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited September 2013
    The 3 eyed fish appeared in the very beginning,. Shows opening, then Homerland graphics. Opens on Nuclear power plant, then an orange 3 eyed fish was swam across the screen.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I absolutely loved the story. It was an awesome episode indeed :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.