EA Forums - Banner

Anyone disappointed with the season premier?

Prev1
Pretty normal to get an item that is only briefly seen in an episode.....did you expect the entire episode to be about a glowing barrel display?? Or entirely about a three eyed sushi booth?? :roll: The quest line (which was very short) was about homer packing for a convention....something he did in the episode. :twisted:

Replies

• garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited September 2013
    Pretty normal to get an item that is only briefly seen in an episode.....did you expect the entire episode to be about a glowing barrel display?? Or entirely about a three eyed sushi booth?? :roll: The quest line (which was very short) was about homer packing for a convention....something he did in the episode. :twisted:
    I expected a trip to squid port maybe? I kinda sorta got the barrel thing but the quest line was 90% off nevertheless. I'm just saying make an effort or don't. :?
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited September 2013
    I mean look at fruit batman or respectible moe those were good lead ups and they weren't even special episodes..this was very lackluster all around
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    The episode is a farce of Homeland, a popular showtime series..... :twisted:
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yeah but idk..lol I enjoyed the breaking bad series finalie tho :D
  • ApeMilkBuddha
    111 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm not someone quick to naysay every tie-in, decoration, building or idea that gets implemented in the game like most of the crybabies I see here, but those barrels are horrible. It was shown in a convention that took place outside of Springfield, a total throwaway that doesn't really belong anywhere in town. I thought to put it near the nuclear plant & that **** thing is about the same height as the cooling towers, looks ridiculous.
    The three eyed sushi booth is great though.
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm not someone quick to naysay every tie-in, decoration, building or idea that gets implemented in the game like most of the crybabies I see here, but those barrels are horrible. It was shown in a convention that took place outside of Springfield, a total throwaway that doesn't really belong anywhere in town. I thought to put it near the nuclear plant & that **** thing is about the same height as the cooling towers, looks ridiculous.
    The three eyed sushi booth is great though.
    I'm not either but your right about the barrel and like i said they gave great tie ins for regular episodes they shoulda Went balls out Lol.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would rather they start off slow and then ramp up vs. start off big and then get lackluster......I do agree that the barrel is not great....love the sushi booth. :twisted:
  • garyluisi
    100 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would rather they start off slow and then ramp up vs. start off big and then get lackluster......I do agree that the barrel is not great....love the sushi booth. :twisted:
    This is true too. And I like the sushi booth too if it gave money id be really happy :twisted: Lmao nah lemme stop.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    90% of all Simpsons episodes after Season 10 are pure garbage, just saying. Oh and the movie was mediocre at best.
  • ApeMilkBuddha
    111 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    The episode itself was funny enough, had some great moments, but tonight belonged to Breaking Bad, I've seen so many mediocre tv show endings, like Dexter, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, but Breaking Bad was really satisfying.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I don't watch Homeland, so meh.
  • butterfly26k
    76 posts
    edited September 2013
    The episode itself was funny enough, had some great moments, but tonight belonged to Breaking Bad, I've seen so many mediocre tv show endings, like Dexter, Lost, Battlestar Galactica, but Breaking Bad was really satisfying.

Lost was shocking, all those years I watched it and well :shock:
  • wsjm1984
    200 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Was the Three Eyed Sushi place in the episode?
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    wsjm1984 wrote:
    Was the Three Eyed Sushi place in the episode?

Yes, to the right and slightly in back of the glow barrel display. It appears when the guys reach the convention center...... :twisted:
  • wsjm1984
    200 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Ah I see. Thank you. I wonder why they made it exclusive to Suidport :/
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    wsjm1984 wrote:

Maybe to show us they haven't forgotten about Squidport..?
  • wsjm1984
    200 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    wsjm1984 wrote:

Maybe to show us they haven't forgotten about Squidport..?

I just assumed that we would get a Suidport 2 and Krustyland 2 next year and they would become annual events like Haloween and Whacking Day etc

Good to know that's not the case :)
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    Episode was alright, not the best by any means; but still a good watch
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited September 2013
    As I am unable to watch season 25 of The Simpsons when it airs, due to living in Europe (not UK), I wonder if those two tie-ins we got last week had a function in the first episode, or if they just barely made an appearance in the backgrounds? The latter is what it seems like based on this thread so far...

I really can't seem to figure out what that Glow-Barrel is good for...
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    By the way, I'm loving that the only Season Premier thread allowed to stay in Game Discussion forum just happens to be the one that asks for complaints about the show. I think it's now becoming more than just a coincidence. They might as well just call this the Emotional Frustration Discussion forum.

And once again, I can't access the other forums. :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.