EA Forums - Banner

Halloween disappointments

I'm with you. If it is in KL i will be extremely disappointed and i will have no motivation to take part.

Replies

• tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    I thought that these events were for everyone...... so making it kl only removes it fr8m anyone below level 20???

My worst nightmare..... lack of effort from ea and a mutiny on the boards :roll:
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    I thought that these events were for everyone...... so making it kl only removes it fr8m anyone below level 20???

My worst nightmare..... lack of effort from ea and a mutiny on the boards :roll:

If you just started the game last halloween, then there was planty to miss as well. It took a while to unlock Moe's and get Marge.....that is how I missed out on getting the Witch skin.... :twisted:
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited September 2013
    What if there is no Halloween, and EA trolls us all :shock:
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited September 2013

If you just started the game last halloween, then there was planty to miss as well. It took a while to unlock Moe's and get Marge.....that is how I missed out on getting the Witch skin.... :twisted:
    Same happend to me :cry: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    If all we get are Mr. And Mrs. Simson skins from the mr. And Mrs. Smith parody they did one Halloween...
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited September 2013
    Weighty15 wrote:
    I'm with you. If it is in KL i will be extremely disappointed and i will have no motivation to take part.

2nd
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    What if there is no Halloween, and EA trolls us all :shock:

Mind officially blow.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!