EA Forums - Banner

Halloween update vs. GTA V Online

dadilydoo750
344 posts New member
What social life? If the next month is anything like Wacking Day we won't have a social life!

Replies

• dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    And I will be divorced.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    And I will be divorced.

^ That's a bit extreme! :lol: Maybe you can get the wife hooked on Tapped Out. You know the old saying, "The family that Tapps Out together..." :mrgreen:
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think I'll do a bit of both :D hope Homer doesn't start the quests though, because he's just been set on a 24hr task at the Simpson house...
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    And I will be divorced.

^ That's a bit extreme! :lol: Maybe you can get the wife hooked on Tapped Out. You know the old saying, "The family that Tapps Out together..." :mrgreen:

Haha! Too bad my wife only enjoys gory, scare, cute and puzzling games. But that also ensures that she wants to watch when I play any horror game or point'n'click adventure (which TSTO isn't :P)
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited October 2013
    382.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    I think I'll do a bit of both :D hope Homer doesn't start the quests though, because he's just been set on a 24hr task at the Simpson house...

Same here. That'll be expensive... :P
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    And I will be divorced.

I've already prepped my wife. If past events are any indication, I'll spend 3-4 hours per day on TSTO. 10 pm to 2 am is set aside for GTAV online. If I listen to my wife and be responsive to her, things will go smoothly. If I get all absorbed in the games, tune her out, and don't do things that are my job (like cooking dinner), it'll be a rough month...
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    And I will be divorced.

I've already prepped my wife. If past events are any indication, I'll spend 3-4 hours per day on TSTO. 10 pm to 2 am is set aside for GTAV online. If I listen to my wife and be responsive to her, things will go smoothly. If I get all absorbed in the games, tune her out, and don't do things that are my job (like cooking dinner), it'll be a rough month...

I hear ya. I can play as much as I want as long as I do my chores and give her the attention she deserves. It will be a hectic month :)
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited October 2013
    GTA Online servers right now

BVf2lZGCYAIYxAw.jpg
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Can't get in a single damn GTA online game :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.