Replies

• morgan_k_ols
    100 posts
    edited October 2013
    Patiently waiting....
  • thangcuoitab
    24 posts
    edited October 2013
    Australian Google Play Store is showing latest update as 30 September 2013. Rest of the descriptions and screenshots has yet to be updated.
  • silkwormking
    69 posts
    edited October 2013
    So Ea lied to the Australian upto GMT+2 time Zones. That's half the world waiting just to play it on the 2nd October and the yanks playin it the day the say. Need to update for the 1st country i.e Australia to play on the 1st October. Clash of clans updated yesterday morning, before its even October.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    America is the only country that matters. :) They are a US company and go by US time zones so it makes sense.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm ready for this update boBpq3j.gif
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yokiboy1 wrote:
    12 noon west coast time I think. So 2pm central, 3pm Eastern and 10pm UK... and later than that for our Australian members :)

10pm good for me as all my characters will be free AND live Champions League Football (that's soccer to our colonial cousins) will have finished, leaving 35 minutes before the CL Highlights show. Perfect. :wink::lol:
  • battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I will take noon PST!!! BUT....I would have taken 6AM PST too!! LOL.....well, I will just keep adding friends to my list then to keep me busy!! Oh and cleaning the house...by the time the STRESS cleaning is done and the festivities begin I will have the cleanest house on the block!! Ha Ha!!
  • hybridmb
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm still on vacation till the 4th, so it's not TOO bad; still, I love Treehouse of Horror stuff, and joining after Christmas last year, missed out. I want my Bad Dream House. No beer and no update make Hybrid something something.
  • MyBentWookie
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    12:50 EST!

62KoyTv.jpg
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Downloading.... :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.