EA Forums - Banner

game freezes

I freeze up every time I go in..... I built Gypsy and sped it up. Freezes.... I tap ghost... Freeze..... Now it will not even open.... grrrrrrr. NookHD+ here.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    maybe you should put on a sweater
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    maybe you should put on a sweater

Heh... good one, Maxx.

I'm freezing quite a bit too (where's my sweater?). I'm on 4th gen iPad running latest ios7. While moving last year's cemeteries and adding two mausoleums in the NW or my town, my game froze six times. I had to button out, kill the process, and relaunch in order to continue. The only time I've experienced a freeze so far is buying/placing/moving items. No freezes visiting friends.
  • Kozzi59
    1398 posts Member
    edited June 2014

The only time I've experienced a freeze so far is buying/placing/moving items. No freezes visiting friends.

Well, that's encouraging - a year on and this bug hasn't been fixed. I'll give EA the benefit of the doubt and hope this disappears when the Stonecutters event ends. If not, well, there's probably not much point in keeping on.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Android. Mine sometimes freezes, and then crashes, or it freezes and then jerks around playing every movement I did since the freeze. It is not a memory issue, because I now have a memory displayer running and I've got plenty of memory when it happens.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!