EA Forums - Banner

Springfields unite

Prev1
What simple terms please?

Replies

• dmachad2
    66 posts
    edited October 2013
    Most people haven't even started since you need to use donuts to start the event at this point so I think we'll be ok once the rest are playing
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    That figure will just be the first prize. Although I have no doubt all prizes will be won.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    What simple terms please?

We will unlock the prizes we get from the group event easily. :)
    You have individual prizes. And the group prize. All killed ghosts of the global Springfields together

Hope I could explain better this way
  • LPNintendoITA
    11556 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    how do u check that?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • JonAMoore
    34 posts
    edited October 2013
    Plus if I'm not mistaken, Android users still have trouble getting the update. So not only have only a few started so far (and we're already at a good pace) but in the next couple days we're gonna see a BIG boost.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I love the idea of a Springfield Unite. Shows our awesome ghost tapping :D
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    how do u check that?

Go to your personal prizes. Bottom right are two buttons, personal and group. Press group and there you see it
  • smalltowngirl26
    110 posts
    edited October 2013
    Right now I'm not getting to add to that:-( humpf
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    Well this seems like a though job. We need to reach 5.000.000.000 in the remainder of the Halloween update.
    We got the update approximately 18:45 cet and reached 35.000.000 at approximately 20:45 cet

Giving us 17.500.000 an hour. We have until November 7th that remains approximately 36 day = 864 hrs
    We will end up with 15.120.000.000

THIS IS TOOOOO EASY j/k :lol::lol::lol:

I'm confused. Is that 5 million and then we get the prize and then it raises to more or 5 million in total. At what point do we get those prizes under that clock
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    So I logged into my "android" ID on my iPad, and used doughnuts to get the gypsy house, and I was able to release 2 gremlins in robertwood01's Springfield.

Its hard to see the ghosts in the fog, but I also have not yet figured out how to "haunt" a building in someone's town.

An interesting thing is that you can buy and/or earn the premium content. Since I did not have the2jazzdiva ID last Halloween, I can pick which ones I really care about i.e. Burns Monster.

Its also easier to see who has "goo"
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have no idea what any of this is about, can someone explain? I don't visit the forums every day.
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    So I logged into my "android" ID on my iPad, and used doughnuts to get the gypsy house, and I was able to release 2 gremlins in robertwood01's Springfield.

Its hard to see the ghosts in the fog, but I also have not yet figured out how to "haunt" a building in someone's town.

An interesting thing is that you can buy and/or earn the premium content. Since I did not have the2jazzdiva ID last Halloween, I can pick which ones I really care about i.e. Burns Monster.

Its also easier to see who has "goo"

You just tap on friends buildings like collecting tax every day. You can also pop five ghosts in their town as well
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have no idea what any of this is about, can someone explain? I don't visit the forums every day.

it explains it all in your in game screen. In the bottom left-hand corner above your conformity bar. Press that and it will give you the information. You have to pop ghosts in order to earn Goo and in turn prizes. You then visit other friends towns and haunt their houses by Tapping on the ghosts above their buildings. And also by popping up to
    five ghosts in each friends town. I hope this helps
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Hmm, don't have that info yet, but then I've only just started building the Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop, so maybe once that's done?
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • plasticroost
    146 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    swientjes wrote:
    Well this seems like a though job. We need to reach 5.000.000.000 in the remainder of the Halloween update.
    We got the update approximately 18:45 cet and reached 35.000.000 at approximately 20:45 cet

Giving us 17.500.000 an hour. We have until November 7th that remains approximately 36 day = 864 hrs
    We will end up with 15.120.000.000

THIS IS TOOOOO EASY j/k :lol::lol::lol:

I'm confused. Is that 5 million and then we get the prize and then it raises to more or 5 million in total. At what point do we get those prizes under that clock

It's 5 BILLION. (Yikes!)
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

it explains it all in your in game screen. In the bottom left-hand corner above your conformity bar. Press that and it will give you the information. You have to pop ghosts in order to earn Goo and in turn prizes. You then visit other friends towns and haunt their houses by Tapping on the ghosts above their buildings. And also by popping up to

Thanx

olj6.jpg
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited October 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:

Thanx

olj6.jpg

So is this for like everybody in the whole world that plays The Simpsons Tapped Out????

So like once the whole world has reached that number everybody in the whole world can get that prize for free????
  • AidanRhys
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hmm, don't have that info yet, but then I've only just started building the Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop, so maybe once that's done?

I'm also confused... Do you have to complete the Gypsy Fortune Tellers to unlock everything; Goo, Gremlins, Ghosts/Haunting etc...
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:

Thanx

olj6.jpg

So is this for like everybody in the whole world that plays The Simpsons Tapped Out????

So like once the whole world has reached that number everybody in the whole world can get that prize for free????

Yes I guess so 8)
  • plasticroost
    146 posts
    edited October 2013
    AidanRhys wrote:

I'm also confused... Do you have to complete the Gypsy Fortune Tellers to unlock everything; Goo, Gremlins, Ghosts/Haunting etc...

Yes that has to finish building for all the fun to begin.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!