EA Forums - Banner

Rod/Todd Ghost Glitch

How about storing the Sir Putts A lot? Try that. Maybe that will reset it for you.

Replies

• brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well it goes back to normal when the 4 hr task ends, so there aren't 2 Rod's moving around; however, during the 4 hr task Rod can get possessed and I can't tap the ghost to get the Goo. I had putts-a-lot from its original release, so would that still store Rod/Todd? Anyways, that would negate the original purpose: obtaining the Goo from Rod, because if I store him, i'd be resetting him anyway and losing the Goo.
    What should really be happening is either, 1) Rod/Todd can be possessed on the see-saw and still be tapped to get their goo on that location or 2) being able to tap that extra Rodd/Todd on its other location and obtain the Goo that way.
    As it stands now, neither of those works. I can't tap their see-saw action because the ghost isn't there. When I tap the possessed one wandering around, it moves my screen to their see-saw, which I can't tap anyway because there's no ghost on that location.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!