EA Forums - Banner

Daily Target

im more afraid for the community prizes :P

Replies

• bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Apparently you need 10000 to get the last prize. Once you unlock a prize, you keep the goo you have already collected (just like the snakes during WD).
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited October 2013
    10 000 is nothing but is there a second page we are not aware of?
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited October 2013

good point! :shock:
  • Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The tutorial said 15 fabulous prizes. Is that 10 for yourself and five community?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    MacJiggles wrote:

Yeah, maybe we will get a snake, i mean ghost box. I have not seen yet where we are getting Maude's ghost. spAnser on his site had some images I have not seen as part of the 15 prizes. Can anyone confirm?

I also do not see where we get Kodos?
  • ecw612420
    6 posts
    edited October 2013
    No there isn't. You just get a task where you get donuts for every 2000 goo over the top prize.

Steve
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    MacJiggles wrote:

Yeah, maybe we will get a snake, i mean ghost box. I have not seen yet where we are getting Maude's ghost. spAnser on his site had some images I have not seen as part of the 15 prizes. Can anyone confirm?

Yes i have seen her in a friends town, i believe she unlocks as part of the story line
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited October 2013
    MacJiggles wrote:

It says "Get enough Goo and you will earn 15 awesome prizes." So 10 in the first page and the rest 5 might be the communal but if not...

Edit... I have to speed up my typing...
  • buenahonda37
    20 posts
    edited October 2013
    Some quick math says you need to get about 300 goo/day in order to get to the 10,000 and get all individual prizes
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited October 2013
    MacJiggles wrote:

You get Kodos the same way as you got Kang last year. Shooting him down using the Ray Gun.
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited October 2013
    There's also the prizes at the Simpsons house though which is either 4 or five not sure...

So that would be 20 prizes or are those not prizes?
  • battkatt
    106 posts
    edited October 2013
    Maude's ghost came through a Homer quest with the Gypsy, I confess I sped it up with donuts.....it is called "The Ghost in the Machine-based App Pt. 5" she possess Homer, Homer get's possessed by Maude and then you have to make Ned spend time with the possessed Homer, all three quests are 12 hours each, but can be completed at the same time.

• monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited October 2013
    MacJiggles wrote:

I'm presuming Maude, Kodos and the Ultrahouse etc come through the questline.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!