EA Forums - Banner

Game keeps crashing. Please fix this!!!!

Are you addressing your complaint to EA?
There is a very slim chance it will be heard from here.
Like users like you we can try and do our best to help each other here, but with the lack of communication from EA we can only provide certain solutions or workarounds that we have experienced or managed or put up with certain glitches.
And we may not be able to help at all if it requires a patch from EA.
Regarding your problem we do know that EA is working on why a lot of people are experiencing crashes particularly with the beginning if thanksgiving update, and we can only wait until they fix the issue.

Replies

• rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    If you cant play at all IE" endless bart retry loop or cant visit other towns go here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9103603.page.

I realize starting over sucks but if you are addicted to the game like me you will be able to get your tapped out fix. :)

BTW If the money spent was less than 60 days ago go to the app store customer service and you should be able to get a refund.

As far as I am concerned we should all get refunds on broken towns no matter how long it has been (over 60 days)

I dont know why but it feels like my primary town is blocked by EA because I asked for a refund and got it. Only 17 dollars but I felt I was due a refund since I could not play in the town where the donuts were bought :thumbdown:

If I ever found out that it was blocked or we could prove it was blocked EA would get trashed. :thumbup:

At this point after a week I am back to where I was in the primary town.

Many of you level 20's would take much longer to get back. I have only been on the game less than a month but I am hopelessly addicted to it.

I can see being pissed about losing allot of real money and time. If the broken ID's are never fixed I smell class action suit. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!