EA Forums - Banner

What have you found?

Prev13
The faces in the Wailing Wall resembling Maude Flanders and Troy McClure (to me).

Also I swear I've noticed something popping up in the water twice, though I couldn't zoom in fast enough to get a look either time. (Maybe they just put Blinky and toxic waste back in at very infrequent intervals).

Replies

• dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I found a mini-Easter egg on The loading screen, it says 'RIP last years candy' referring to last year when our candy just went away without any trade in or exchange.
  • Drummzz7
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    I found the new row of land that can be purchased!

Thank you so much EA! ;)
  • Jango_Fett327
    104 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The faces in the Wailing Wall resembling Maude Flanders and Troy McClure (to me).

Also I swear I've noticed something popping up in the water twice, though I couldn't zoom in fast enough to get a look either time. (Maybe they just put Blinky and toxic waste back in at very infrequent intervals).
    That's just the dead body's that have accumulated over the years surfacing :D
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013

It's a zombie that pops his head out of the water :evil:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    All the tress (except my lemon) have lost their leaves; It is fall as opposite to whatever and we now have a midnight as opposed to noon.

Ar you sure that's water looks like mud to me bet the minnow pond doesn't fit in any more
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

It's a zombie that pops his head out of the water :evil:

IMG_02991.png
    If you ask me, I think he ate Blinky....

• Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited October 2013
    A new ride for KL (didnt realize it was for KL but it makes sense ) :P
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    Drummzz7 wrote:
    I found the new row of land that can be purchased!

Thank you so much EA! ;)

Excellent so happy to get the whole strip of new land. At least they have given us at least something. Oh and the RIP home console gaming grave stone on the splash screen. Have EA gotten a sense of humour now?
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    Arnie Pye now goes to Channel 6 Studios when doing 12 hour 'Do a Traffic Report' task, but he still flies in his helicopter.
    Don't know if this is old news or not, or if it has always been like that....
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited October 2013
    When you haunt Moe's Tavern, the ghost is puking into a beer mug.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    Arnie Pye now goes to Channel 6 Studios when doing 12 hour 'Do a Traffic Report' task, but he still flies in his helicopter.

That's good, it was a pain finding him.............does he still get selected when you accidentally tap near the helicopter? Or is he only selectable from Channel 6? Because that would be awesome, I hate accidentally tapping him...
  • deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited October 2013
    The music is extra spooktacular! :shock:
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    deadhero13 wrote:
    The music is extra spooktacular! :shock:

Yeh I like it too. :thumbup:
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I noticed when a building becomes haunted the buildings animation turns on I thought that was a nice touch
  • Jango_Fett327
    104 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Tawhid123 wrote:

That's good, it was a pain finding him.............does he still get selected when you accidentally tap near the helicopter? Or is he only selectable from Channel 6? Because that would be awesome, I hate accidentally tapping him...
    I still keep tapping him when trying to tap others so that problem hasn't been fixed.
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've seen on the intro load screen that they have a gravestone for 'Bipartisanship' so since this is literally (taking away it's political roots) a two way treaty between people is this meaning we should create a two way treaty with gremlins, ghosts and goo so everyone gets to achieve status or is the fact it's in a graveyard meaning death to bipartisanship and it's every gamer for themselves......or it could be myself over analyzing.....as Adrian Monk said...it's a gift and a curse lol.
  • LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've seen on the intro load screen that they have a gravestone for 'Bipartisanship' so since this is literally (taking away it's political roots) a two way treaty between people is this meaning we should create a two way treaty with gremlins, ghosts and goo so everyone gets to achieve status or is the fact it's in a graveyard meaning death to bipartisanship and it's every gamer for themselves......or it could be myself over analyzing.....as Adrian Monk said...it's a gift and a curse lol.

I interpreted this to mean that bipartisanship is dead because of the inability to compromise in the US government. I think the graveyard is simply filled with the graves of things that are no more. For example, one headstone read, "Life in Hell," which was Groening's original comic about twenty odd years ago. Also, "game consoles," might be a reference to the current popularity of playing online games on a phone or tablet instead of video games of the past. Obviously, "last year's candy" refers to either the shelf-life of candy, that it was all eaten, or the candy in TSTO which we played for and then disappeared when the event was over.
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've noticed the building cash generating times have changed, the bad dream house used to be every 6 hours, but earlier it said I had 16 hours (I think it was 16) to go.
    Also the same for the house of evil, used to be 8 hours, but now it's more.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    I've noticed the building cash generating times have changed, the bad dream house used to be every 6 hours, but earlier it said I had 16 hours (I think it was 16) to go.
    Also the same for the house of evil, used to be 8 hours, but now it's more.

blue houses used to generate every 12 hrs but now it's only 8
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    I found self-confidence. Besides that a continuing will to live. After that I found that half eaten mustard pretzel I lost in the couch a year and a half ago, and as if that wasn't enough. I was visited by A spirit and I was told the meaning of our existence on This Earth! And what she told me was......... Sepichiva du amag reehul prawa grotikur graan_ush traw ewayp un diamant? en Bruto.......

Her voice was like the angels. So beautiful!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.