EA Forums - Banner

I had -653/3 haunted houses before I did the hard reset. It's a pretty easy glitch to overcome though.

Replies

• nicolesump
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Is it just me or when fully zoomed in it seems a bit low quality?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Not too much so far...there's a small issue with a negative amount for task completion for one of the first few tasks, but that's fixed by force closing the app.

So far, so good.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    I haven't heard of many glitches or bugs with this release, aside from losing GOO to neighbors gremlins which I haven't actually seen for myself. I've been overrun with the little buggers a few times and haven't lost goo yet. Aside from that the update is the best ever and I am SO HAPPY that I will be able to get Kang since I was too cheap to buy donuts last year! (Who knew I would still be playing after all this time?)

The only thing I have noticed is a dramatic and noticeable drop in resolution - everything looks fuzzy and pixelated on my iPad 2. The graphics are as beautiful as ever on my iPad 3 with retina display. I've never had this problem with the iPad 2 before. Does anyone else see this?

Are there any problems out there or can we proclaim that EA did a bang up job and shower them with well deserved praises?

I'm only playing in the iPhone 5 right now. Thanks Spiff. I think I'm not going to bother putting it back on the ipad 2. So far this update is just great! :mrgreen:

Edit: typo
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The visiting neighbors glitch that's mentioned in another thread. It doesn't affect the game at all, just weird to see
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited October 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    The only thing I have noticed is a dramatic and noticeable drop in resolution - everything looks fuzzy and pixelated on my iPad 2. The graphics are as beautiful as ever on my iPad 3 with retina display. I've never had this problem with the iPad 2 before. Does anyone else see this?
    It's blurry when I zoom in on my 4th gen. iPod touch, but looks fine on my computer.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.