EA Forums - Banner

Moderator help needed

There's a message in the Finding Friends section regarding this issue. My apologies if you've already tried this and it didn't work.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9725617.page

Replies

• am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Hi, I wanted to add my daughters name to the add me threads in the find friends area of the forum but I can't comment on any if those threads, or start my own thread. I also can't PM people either so haven't been able to Neo or anyone else directly.... But I can make my own thread in this general discussion area and comment freely!?! :?

Anyone know how to sort this? She needs some friends to help her with Halloween!

What's her username? I'll add her.

Please everyone else read my sig was swamped with requests this morning.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited October 2013
    am4692 wrote:

Ah thank you, it's FreyaG07 - she's only 6 so please don't expect to see the worlds greatest town! She loves playing though bless her :)
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    am4692 wrote:

Ah thank you, it's FreyaG07 - she's only 6 so please don't expect to see the worlds greatest town! She loves playing though bless her :)

No worries. :D give me 5min I'm sending it now.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Post an add me for her in the bugs and issues section, and we'll move it over to the friends section.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!