EA Forums - Banner

Is Booberella worth it?

No goo tasks :(

Replies

  • tardtastic839
    8 posts
    edited October 2013
    No to both. I was all :cry: when I found out she had no voice.
  • mrs13b
    19 posts
    edited October 2013
    Milk Cletus's cow - 60m
    Work at the dungeon - 2h
    Host a children's show - 4h
    Sell peanuts from her street cart - 8h
    Burn at the stake - 12h
    Serve time for unlicensed peanut vending - 24h
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited October 2013
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mrs13b wrote:
    Milk Cletus's cow - 60m
    Work at the dungeon - 2h
    Host a children's show - 4h
    Sell peanuts from her street cart - 8h
    Burn at the stake - 12h
    Serve time for unlicensed peanut vending - 24h



    Fixed.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Homer807 wrote:
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!

    I've only done sell peanuts so far for outdoor and it wasn't even very exciting all others are indoor tasks unless burn at the stake is outdoor haven't done it yet
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Homer807 wrote:
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!

    But she has *... Totally worth 100 donuts!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Kizenix wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!

    But she has *... Totally worth 100 donuts!

    :mrgreen:This made me laugh, was that the only reason you bought her :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!

    I've only done sell peanuts so far for outdoor and it wasn't even very exciting all others are indoor tasks unless burn at the stake is outdoor haven't done it yet

    Burn at the stake is awesome. A bit harsh, though :lol:
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!

    But she has *... Totally worth 100 donuts!

    :mrgreen:This made me laugh, was that the only reason you bought her :lol:

    Got me excited and jel at the same time with BOOBerella and Cheif wiggem talking about lube :D

    Here's hoping next year in summer update that bikinis will be available as outfits then 100 donuts will seem cheap!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!

    I've only done sell peanuts so far for outdoor and it wasn't even very exciting all others are indoor tasks unless burn at the stake is outdoor haven't done it yet

    Burn at the stake is awesome. A bit harsh, though :lol:

    Lol alright I'm waiting for that one going along the quest line she's now at the prison for selling peanuts illegally. But does suck that she only has two outdoor tasks.

    Also stop killing my gremlins *shakes fist* lol got a message mwdalton has killed your gremlin oh no! Lol
  • devin450
    67 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think she is Great I mean If your someone who has to have every character then Yeah shes worth it
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Kizenix wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Kizenix wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!

    But she has *... Totally worth 100 donuts!

    :mrgreen:This made me laugh, was that the only reason you bought her :lol:

    Got me excited and jel at the same time with BOOBerella and Cheif wiggem talking about lube :D

    Here's hoping next year in summer update that bikinis will be available as outfits then 100 donuts will seem cheap!

    Stop it your killing me :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Homer807 wrote:
    No voice, no goo tasks and no 24hr task. 100 donuts.. What a rip off!

    Eye candy! 8)
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited October 2013
    I just got her. If you don't get her you can do it next Halloween since they recycled a lot of content from last year.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    For me it's good to hear this actually. I was bummed yesterday because I only had enough donuts for the cemeteries, and Boobarella was the only other premium thing I cared about. But if she's doesn't get to say "Boo-oo-oo-oobs" then whats the point?
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited October 2013
    Booberella is definitely going to be the character people regret not purchasing after this event is over. Much like the Kang of the first Halloween event.
  • xioG
    92 posts
    edited October 2013
    Paid for her assuming she would have goo tasks.

    Whatever, she has....other...qualities.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited October 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    Booberella is definitely going to be the character people regret not purchasing after this event is over. Much like the Kang of the first Halloween event.

    None of Kangs tasks are inside a building. Also hillarious voice acting.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.