EA Forums - Banner

Crashing during Daily Play Combo

Yea, me.

I can't collect the daily bonus (the mystery box) either... It crashes my game. Seriously, EA... Get your f.🎃🎃🎃🎃 act together...!

Replies

• GrimReaper4383
    17 posts
    edited November 2012
    i have the same issue. this started when i did the update.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited November 2012
    I sent EA a ticket on Friday (as well as numerous other people) and got a message back a few hours later asking for more info. I sent that info and just received a very generic message about a half hour ago saying my issue is going to be sent to "higher department." It was very generic though and did not address any specifics.

Then it read: "Due to a back log of contacts, the current estimated time for response is 12-14 days. I apologize for the lengthy response time, and we are working diligently to return to an acceptable level of response time."

So wishful thinking to anyone who thought things would be fixed soon.
  • reinhali
    4 posts
    edited November 2012
    I just had the game crash during the Daily Play Combo!! It let me tap, and I couldn't believe I won 10 donuts. Then immediately after, it crashed. So after the screen comes back, it takes me back to the combo box, and my 10 donuts are gone! :thumbdown:

I tapped the box and guess what I got instead of the 10 donuts? A bench. A lousy frackin' bench. :roll:

I'm so done wasting my time on this game!
  • JimmymBean
    73 posts
    edited November 2012
    I sent EA a ticket on Friday (as well as numerous other people) and got a message back a few hours later asking for more info. I sent that info and just received a very generic message about a half hour ago saying my issue is going to be sent to "higher department." It was very generic though and did not address any specifics.

Then it read: "Due to a back log of contacts, the current estimated time for response is 12-14 days. I apologize for the lengthy response time, and we are working diligently to return to an acceptable level of response time."

So wishful thinking to anyone who thought things would be fixed soon.

guess you didn't want my help on this... :?:
  • El Jorge44
    189 posts
    edited November 2012
    reinhali wrote:
    I just had the game crash during the Daily Play Combo!! It let me tap, and I couldn't believe I won 10 donuts. Then immediately after, it crashed. So after the screen comes back, it takes me back to the combo box, and my 10 donuts are gone! :thumbdown:

I tapped the box and guess what I got instead of the 10 donuts? A bench. A lousy frackin' bench. :roll:

I'm so done wasting my time on this game!

same thing with mine today. 10 donuts, then it crashed. logged back in. 3 hedges. that's almost worse than nothing :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!