This is true but I will have two.
  • clarethomas0
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    Me too :(
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    It's not that I don't like it but I definitely would not have spent 40 donuts on it if I had realized first.

Although I did look at the prizes first but it wasn't easily discernible that that was the prize. I could've use those donuts for something else
    I just hope to save people from the same mistake.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    It's not that I don't like it but I definitely would not have spent 40 donuts on it if I had realized first.

Although I did look at the prizes first but it wasn't easily discernible that that was the prize. I could've use those donuts for something else
    I just hope to save people from the same mistake.

Unless you want more than one. I do like them but One would've been good enough for me.

Now the pumpkins and dead trees and scary trees I didn't get last year I have overdosed on..
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bump!
  • chbboss
    15 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thank you! Did not know his was actually on my list for immediate purchase when by build finishes.
    Nice heads up, cheers
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    No problem. I just want to help people not make the same mistake I did. Donuts aren't easy to come by and I definitely would not have spent 40 donuts on it if I knew I was going to get it for free. I like it but I really could've used those donuts somewhere else!
  • silkwormking
    69 posts
    edited October 2013
    Ditto
  • silkwormking
    69 posts
    edited October 2013
    Its also the same for zombies, you can buy 2 zombies and a zombie dog for donuts and you get one for free anyway. A man zombie, but they a waste of time, dosnt earn anything and no tasks, after Halloween they would become annoying wondering around. Shouldn't have bought them either
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Its also the same for zombies, you can buy 2 zombies and a zombie dog for donuts and you get one for free anyway. A man zombie, but they a waste of time, dosnt earn anything and no tasks, after Halloween they would become annoying wondering around. Shouldn't have bought them either

they are the exact zombies from last halloween except they have their mouth covered so that they cant bite the residents like they could last year
  • SirCraigius
    526 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I didn't want it badly enough to spend donuts on it, or I would have had that happen to me too. I'll settle for the free one when I earn about 50 more goo :p
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited October 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    This is true but I will have two.

How many Indians are you planning to bury?
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Once more
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Once more

I did include this topic in my Keys to Halloween Success Thread
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited October 2013
    Btw zombie dog does not cost doughnuts
    He cost 50,000$
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.