EA Forums - Banner

2nd town gremlins - results

last year after i was done with the prizes i let the town fill with as many zombies as it could and also let them change my residents to zombies too so i had a zombie apocalypse going on

Replies

• kmpxx21972
    33 posts
    edited October 2013
    When you get to the Gremlin part of the game it tells you that they are good for 4 hours if they are or killed 1st
  • GreasedWilly
    67 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    hokieborn wrote:
    I have a second town whose only friend is my main town. I dropped a bunch of gremlins and left the town alone until this morning. Here's what I found.

1. There is no stealing of too. The total goo for town 2 didn't go down.
    2. The gremlins disappear at some point. When I woke this morning the town didn't have any gremlins in it. I did collect goo (appears to be four goo / four hours / gremlin)
    3. Randomly I saw a ghost haunt a person. The ghost disappears after haunting. Last year 1 zombie could convert multiple characters, so I would leave a couple of zombies roaming. Not this year, there's no advantage to keeping ghosts around that I can see.

So, it will "steal a goo" for me, but not remove any from the neigbor. Good to know!
  • SirCraigius
    526 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    All I know is, I see a gremlin in my town, suckah's gonna die.

*loads shotgun* :twisted:
  • GreasedWilly
    67 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    All I know is, I see a gremlin in my town, suckah's gonna die.

*loads shotgun* :twisted:

The shotgun would have been a nice feature!
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    After 8 hours, my little gremlins collected 80 goo, quite impressive my little devils :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!