EA Forums - Banner

Block people in order to remove pending requests

Thanks for the tip.
I have three on the pending list, been there for over 2 months.

Replies

• xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    Well I didn't know, so thanks for the tip. Now I can finally get rid of the 40 pending friends I had d:
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited November 2012
    You're welcome. I got rid of 45 pending requests :)
  • Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    I just did this with people it wouldn't let me remove that I'd added :P
  • fspj
    70 posts
    edited November 2012
    Question: I have 12 pending invites, but I can't see a list of who they are. It's been awhile. Is there any way to figure it out?
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    fspj wrote:
    Question: I have 12 pending invites, but I can't see a list of who they are. It's been awhile. Is there any way to figure it out?

Click on the origin logo in the friends map. Click on "my friends". The skinny bar at the top that says how many friends you have, click that. With that bar now minimized you'll see the second "pending friends" section.
  • hgfxf
    171 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks. Good tip.

For those trying to find it, go to https://www.origin.com/us/account and login. You will be able to block users which you can get from your pending invites.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Why are pending invites a problem?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Why are pending invites a problem?

I don't think they necessarily are. I think that the compulsive among us merely like to delete them rather than have them hang around for eternity.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't think they necessarily are. I think that the compulsive among us merely like to delete them rather than have them hang around for eternity.

Well, I am certainly glad that I did not have to block you from my pending list. Welcome to the neighborhood! We should have a block party. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.