EA Forums - Banner

Are some people having trouble with the update?

Is their fortune teller building?

Replies

• plasticroost
    146 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm giving people another day. If they didn't rush the first building, assuming they were able to update to Halloween immediately, most people are still just starting to collect GOO. If someone was at work for a few hours when the update was released they might be waiting on the first building til tonight or tomorrow.
  • -AEK-SINISTER
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got the messages saying stuff was happening for Halloween and had a substantial update the other day however, I have not been prompted to build any buildings or start any new missions. Is there a requirement for this new mission set to start? like finish crustyland all the way? or something else...
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited October 2013
    I keep getting a message Awe carumba! An error my have occurred in you purchuse
  • -AEK-SINISTER
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    i just fixed it. go to the app store and search for tapped out. click open and it executes a download. the updated game should be installed after that.
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited October 2013
    i just fixed it. go to the app store and search for tapped out. click open and it executes a download. the updated game should be installed after that.

Just fixed what
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited October 2013
    The people I'm talking about haven't updated yet. It just seems strange. I'll give them a couple more days.
  • -AEK-SINISTER
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    sounded to me like there was an issue getting the update. I forced a reinstall at the app store and that fixed the update hang up.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.