EA Forums - Banner

Can't access friends? ... Here's how I fixed my problem...

Just visited all of my remaining friends ... Have each of them a couple of "love taps" and did not once have an issue ... Feels good to be able to do that again ... Also have not crashed my Springfield since then either ...

Replies

• packerdoug67
    19 posts
    edited November 2012
    I tried deleting a few people and it didn't help. I went through the rest and didn't see any with two icons. Oh well...
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I have noticed issues with visiting towns when one friend has two tapped out icons on their profile. After removing them, I can access my neighbors again.

I was having trouble getting on the page to access my friends list, so I did it through the Monopoly Hotels game.
  • hustlerfanzi
    64 posts
    edited November 2012
    still not friggin working...
  • soph4soph
    18 posts
    edited November 2012
    Tried this, went thru my friends, deleted ones who hadn't been on in over a week, all friends with double tapped out icons, still not working.. Waaaah!
    I wanna be able to visit friends!!! Driving me insane!
  • CaptReynolds
    59 posts
    edited November 2012
    Tried... didn't work though... arrrgghhhh... Been a few days too... really hate this... for the most part I was a daily friend visit fella too... d'oh
  • danx1260
    21 posts
    edited November 2012
    I deleted 80% of my friends to be safe and that worked. It cleared up the glitches with Grandpa Simpsons quests and crashing problems as well.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Damn just tried it, I had two with two Tapped Out, sadly that does not seem to have worked for me
  • nutmegkris
    20 posts
    edited November 2012
    Yes!! That worked! I deleted all but 7 of my friends, and even found one that had two Tapped Out games listed. Went back to the game and I am able to visit my friends again. Yay! Thank you!

Now to go find some new friends. Sorry to anyone I had to delete. :oops:
  • Suga69
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    this doesnt work. i deleted half my friends and i get the same stupid problems.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cg9511160
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    Doesn't work for me either!!! A week of not visiting .... I visited everyone everyday too. Eat a d!@# ea and fix all these problems before adding new stuff. All you guys care about is money. Sounds a lot like the FarmVille deal, problems everyday not being fixed yet they keep adding crap. And the same lame excuse as always that they know it is an issue. Well if you know it is an issue then friggin fix it ****!! You care more about money than you do your clientele. Personally would love to stick a boot in everyone's @$$ at ea for their stupidity. Way to go and good job morons.
  • CaptReynolds
    59 posts
    edited November 2012
    Well it seems my problem has corrected itself. Its only been happening for a week but still very frustrating considering the ridiculous $ I've spent. I've been playing on our iPad 2 just this week not my iPhone... today I deleted the game from our iPad after signing out and left it for a couple hours... then signed in playing on my iPhone and Ka-Boom... sudden free unadulterated access to the my friends Springfields once again AND no frequent "can't connect to server..." message.

Could it be a conflict between the 2 devices. Funny thing is I deleted it before but just re-installed right away. I don't know but I'm glad it's back for now. Sadly it's way more fun on the iPad...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.