EA Forums - Banner

Good glitch and more

Here's another Halloween glitch... I put Rex Banner on the interrogate Flanders quest and my Devil Flanders is still wandering around town (albeit I can't get him assigned to anything) :twisted:

Replies

• flyyoufools8
    23 posts
    edited October 2013
    Here's another Halloween glitch... I put Rex Banner on the interrogate Flanders quest and my Devil Flanders is still wandering around town (albeit I can't get him assigned to anything) :twisted:

I got this too last night!

bhdbq1.jpg
  • nickjuly4
    38 posts
    edited October 2013
    I noticed that glitch too. I also had Agnes go on a date with comic book guy and he appears in two places too, one being possessed and one being with Agnes. Also I was able to pop 6 or 7 ghosts by popping more than one very quickly on the last ghost you are supposed to pop.

2dkb7yo.png
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    nickjuly4 wrote:
    I noticed that glitch too. I also had Agnes go on a date with comic book guy and he appears in two places too, one being possessed and one being with Agnes.

2dkb7yo.png

Nice screencap! CBG's ghost following him :lol:
  • nickjuly4
    38 posts
    edited October 2013
    nickjuly4 wrote:
    I noticed that glitch too. I also had Agnes go on a date with comic book guy and he appears in two places too, one being possessed and one being with Agnes.

2dkb7yo.png

Nice screencap! CBG's ghost following him :lol:

Thanks! :lol:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited October 2013

I got this too last night!

bhdbq1.jpg

I'm seeing double, 4 Flanders'es
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Talk about an out of body experience :lol:
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited October 2013
    Got the double Flanders myself tonight.

Tapping on Devil Flanders takes you over to normal Flanders being interrogated by Rex Banner.

Had another weird thing occur since the update, game characters outside of the land/sea purchased, saw Herman wander off into the mountains, damn I wish I had taken a picture, Chief Wiggam wandered out into the sea and got stuck, was funny as he was doing the undercover task, and Side Show Bob was outside the land purchased.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    julesg007 wrote:
    Got the double Flanders myself tonight.

Tapping on Devil Flanders takes you over to normal Flanders being interrogated by Rex Banner.

Had another weird thing occur since the update, game characters outside of the land/sea purchased, saw Herman wander off into the mountains, damn I wish I had taken a picture, Chief Wiggam wandered out into the sea and got stuck, was funny as he was doing the undercover task, and Side Show Bob was outside the land purchased.

Yeah Chalmers was floating over the gap of water near my Squidport that I don't own
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!