EA Forums - Banner

Community prize math..??

Hey, man, just remember the saying: when the gooing gets tough, the tough get gooing. :thumbup:

Replies

• WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HeeHonkey wrote:
    Hey, man, just remember the saying: when the gooing gets tough, the tough get gooing. :thumbup:

Lmaoo.. Well the tough better get gooing.. Cuz the gooing is gonna be going before the tough get there at this pace lol
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HeeHonkey wrote:

QrAXkKK.jpg
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    The 5,000,000,000 is for all 5 prizes, 1,000,000,000 for each one. Im worried it will slow down towards the end of the month. Things look good now, but alot of people have spent donuts to get to 10,000 goo, and as people earn it the slow hard way they may not want to keep grinding. I am however hopeful that we will reach the goal.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    Why dose everyone keep saying that the first prize is at 5 billion.

There's 5 prizes and 5 billion required to get them all. The first one is at 1 billion the next at 2 billion and so on.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    am4692 wrote:

There's 5 prizes and 5 billion required to get them all. The first one is at 1 billion the next at 2 billion and so on.

You are right am4692. It's starting to get annoying when they say that.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    am4692 wrote:

Based on how it looks in game it doesn't give any indication that its 1billion per prize, I only know/believe this because of spansers web site.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    am4692 wrote:

Based on how it looks in game it doesn't give any indication that its 1billion per prize, I only know/believe this because of spansers web site.

That is the hope I am not 100% sure but we will all find out as soon as we hit the first billion.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!