EA Forums - Banner

To squish or not to squish?

Airion
262 posts Member
I let them collect goo. But sometimes I would like to see who left them so I might click on a few of them

Replies

• fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Squish them, thats what ea intended. If no one squished them, then every town would be at it's maximum gremlin limit and no one would be able to release them and then you would end up with a massive tapped out stalemate
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    fuzznugget77, they die automatically after 4 hours anyway. I squished a load earlier and felt guilty. Now I'm letting them run free.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Airion wrote:
    fuzznugget77, they die automatically after 4 hours anyway. I squished a load earlier and felt guilty. Now I'm letting them run free.

I wouldn't feel guilty, when you squish them you get 2 goo and who ever released them gets 2 goo. Whats to feel guilty about?
  • Davebod89
    25 posts
    edited October 2013
    Airion wrote:

I wouldn't feel guilty, when you squish them you get 2 goo and who ever released them gets 2 goo. Whats to feel guilty about?

It's a win win situation, just let them free whoever has space.
    I try to see who's released them in my town and return the favour, were all in this together remember for the 5bil rewards!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.