EA Forums - Banner

Get some GOO or I'm THROUGH with YOU!

Prev13
The only thing else I should be doing is working.... who really wants to be doing that right no. I have done the same with friends. The last 5 people who havent started the update are getting deleted tonight when I get home and switch to my old iphone

Replies

• stile99
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    To be brutally honest,

If you haven't logged in, in over 3 days I have removed you from my friends list. Tomorrow, if your town is still miraculously without goo despite having logged in with the last 24 hours I will remove you from my friends list.

To those I've deleted, one of the last people I was about to delete had a note saying they hadn't been on-line in 3 months and yet I specifically remember that clever username having haunted one of my buildings.

our still reading this far down you should probably be finding something else to do.

There is no way of telling when the last time someone logged into the game Tapped Out. The indicator that people keep mistaking for that is merely an indication of the last time they logged into Origin, which is why some people are active daily players and yet have 'never' logged in, because they did not download the PC app and login.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited October 2013
    stile99 wrote:
    To be brutally honest,

If you haven't logged in, in over 3 days I have removed you from my friends list. Tomorrow, if your town is still miraculously without goo despite having logged in with the last 24 hours I will remove you from my friends list.

To those I've deleted, one of the last people I was about to delete had a note saying they hadn't been on-line in 3 months and yet I specifically remember that clever username having haunted one of my buildings.

our still reading this far down you should probably be finding something else to do.

There is no way of telling when the last time someone logged into the game Tapped Out. The indicator that people keep mistaking for that is merely an indication of the last time they logged into Origin, which is why some people are active daily players and yet have 'never' logged in, because they did not download the PC app and login.

Don't you have to login in to Origin in order to play on your device anyway? I certainly do not have the PC app but I know mine says I logged in today.
  • stile99
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    stile99 wrote:
    To be brutally honest,

Don't you have to login in to Origin in order to play on your device anyway? I certainly do not have the PC app but I know mine says I logged in today.

The answer seems to be both yes and no. EA still has not yet 'fully' implemented friends when it comes to Android. While yes, you need an Origin ID, and yes, you log in to the server to play with that ID, it seems EA doesn't consider you to be logged into Origin. I believe it does not work this way with Apple, Apple users show as having been logged in.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited October 2013
    stile99 wrote:
    stile99 wrote:
    To be brutally honest,

The answer seems to be both yes and no. EA still has not yet 'fully' implemented friends when it comes to Android. While yes, you need an Origin ID, and yes, you log in to the server to play with that ID, it seems EA doesn't consider you to be logged into Origin. I believe it does not work this way with Apple, Apple users show as having been logged in.

Oh interesting, good to know!

Is that why some people also show as not having the game or have those people actually deleted them game?

• stile99
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    stile99 wrote:
    stile99 wrote:
    To be brutally honest,

Oh interesting, good to know!

Is that why some people also show as not having the game or have those people actually deleted them game?

Yes, it will show people as not having the game, even if they are currently logged in and playing it. I wish they would spend a little effort addressing this, but eh. Bigger fish to fry I suppose.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    You are more patient than I am. Just deleted all "no GOO accounts", save for two. I have faith in them and they used to be regulars.

The inactive ones were costing me GOO, and we can't have that.
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just a fyi, you can only delete about three people a day. I've already started deleting people. I delete people that haven't log in in 3 months or more without goo.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited October 2013
    kimmie24 wrote:
    Just a fyi, you can only delete about three people a day. I've already started deleting people. I delete people that haven't log in in 3 months or more without goo.

FYI- Untrue. You can delete em' all if you want. I dropped about 20 this morning.
  • darkforce1985
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    i will start doing the same thing now. if any of the town in my friendlist is not having goo or halloween stuffs setup by this saturday, im removing entire town out ._.

i know some of them not update for over a month now...
  • 1nbxfan
    183 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Your too kind to apologize for removing people. I axed a ton of people that don't appear to be playing and just added more. I do that regularly. If it's been more than 3 days you are gone and it doesn't bother me one iota. Been a daily player for almost two years. Some days when there are lulls I merely go in and reset 24 hour tasks but I still play.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited October 2013
    Having looked at how long it takes to get to gooing without donuts, I am being especially nice and am having a cull of non gooers on 6th oct. I really must address non kl and non sp neighbours soon too..... I think after this event!

I visit every single neighbour every single day (barring catastrophies) and expect the same in most cases (I.e. unless I love to visit their town :twisted: ).

• Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have faith in all my remaining no-GOOs. I've seen them active in my town pretty often. I can't imagine why they are still no-GOOs but they deserve one more day to work it out.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    deleted a bunch of inactive players before event started and going to delete the final 6 i have this eve if no goo is shown, i have 18 pending requests from people :lol:
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited October 2013
    1nbxfan wrote:
    Your too kind to apologize for removing people. I axed a ton of people that don't appear to be playing and just added more. I do that regularly. If it's been more than 3 days you are gone and it doesn't bother me one iota. Been a daily player for almost two years. Some days when there are lulls I merely go in and reset 24 hour tasks but I still play.

I feel pretty guilt when I delete people, they were nice enough to be my friend so I figure I should throw a shout-out in case I deleted anyone who is still a regular player.

• verov143
    689 posts
    edited October 2013
    Finally deleting today. I'm a bit hesitant because I got a few new-goos yesterday but, as redjacket said, if anyone I delete PMs me I will gladly add you back.
  • Benromero303
    92 posts
    edited October 2013
    To be brutally honest,

So...,

If you are a regular player and I incorrectly deleted you and you want to be re-added just PM me. I like getting PMs. :wink:

Also,

To anyone on my friends list: I don't visit your towns outside of the seasonal updates and if that isn't to your style you can feel free to remove me, up until this update started I was barely logging in to visit my own to every 24 hours.

I apologise, too, for the mess in my town, I think I will try redesigning now that we got the extra strip of land at the bottom but it may take me a while. Sorry for the mess!

Lastly

If you want to be added to my friends list please PM me first, I have about 40 requests and can't add them all so I'd prefer to add people who actually participate in the forums.

P.S. If your still reading this far down you should probably be finding something else to do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReWc4V-HgjmMOgRsX52dHr5Oh1SKiwlyzYBa3XMc1HE6gY07PE
  • anunez84
    1 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm a level 35 player and I play multiple throughout the day even while I'm at work! lol Now that's what you call dedication :mrgreen: *** add me please if you need more friends *** anunez84
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited October 2013
    To be brutally honest,

So...,

If you are a regular player and I incorrectly deleted you and you want to be re-added just PM me. I like getting PMs. :wink:

Also,

To anyone on my friends list: I don't visit your towns outside of the seasonal updates and if that isn't to your style you can feel free to remove me, up until this update started I was barely logging in to visit my own to every 24 hours.

I apologise, too, for the mess in my town, I think I will try redesigning now that we got the extra strip of land at the bottom but it may take me a while. Sorry for the mess!

Lastly

If you want to be added to my friends list please PM me first, I have about 40 requests and can't add them all so I'd prefer to add people who actually participate in the forums.

P.S. If your still reading this far down you should probably be finding something else to do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReWc4V-HgjmMOgRsX52dHr5Oh1SKiwlyzYBa3XMc1HE6gY07PE

hansel+blog+.png

One of my favourite movies ever!

• bmantyck
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have to do a clean up too. But I have delete some friends that are at level 35, but they have not logon over 3 months.
  • velveeta363
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    I cleaned up my list a bit and now its nakey, but can only play when people stop calling 911... Grrrr
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!