EA Forums - Banner

King Kong Homer?

Prev1
Probably just a vanity King Kong homer like raven Bart he'll probably just swat at planes and such standing on the skyscraper

Replies

• mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Probably just a vanity King Kong homer like raven Bart he'll probably just swat at planes and such standing on the skyscraper

'Just'? That sounds friggin' awesome to me! :mrgreen:
  • boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited October 2013
    I was hoping as well to king kong homer as well..it was one I wanted to see as well..but who knows..
  • toby_gwz
    41 posts
    edited October 2013
    look at the final community prize. there's going to be some kind of Kong Homer
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

'Just'? That sounds friggin' awesome to me! :mrgreen:

I'm not saying it won't be awesome but saying probably won't have a task unless they do a jub jub type thing where he has a quest to swat planes
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It does not appear to be a character or skin for homer at all it is part of the buildings animation.

Also the building is black and white.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    It does not appear to be a character or skin for homer at all it is part of the buildings animation.

Also the building is black and white.

Well the episode it's from was in black and white if I remember correctly
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited October 2013
    I just want the skyscraper so that all the tall stuff in my town isn't just Aspirationals any more.

I also hope the eventually add the tower that people commit suicide off of in that one episode.

• Drummzz7
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    This is a screenshot of a friend's game that had the skyscraper 'unlocked' already. :P
    SkyscraperwithKingHomer_zps884d77da.jpg
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited October 2013
    Awesome!

• boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited October 2013
    Wow..hope that ain't photoshop. .hopefully its real, I would love that building..but how did the player get it so fast?
  • VAYA28
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    boris-0514 wrote:
    Wow..hope that ain't photoshop. .hopefully its real, I would love that building..but how did the player get it so fast?
    so that item is a community prize
    we all get this at the same time - i think it´s a hacked game

VAYA
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    Drummzz7 wrote:
    This is a screenshot of a friend's game that had the skyscraper 'unlocked' already. :P
    SkyscraperwithKingHomer_zps884d77da.jpg

Looks like no care was even put into their sf. Just get the stuff , drop & go. What a waste
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    boris-0514 wrote:

There's no way anyone can have it because none of us have it its one of the ones we all get when we all unlock it together
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    boris-0514 wrote:

That is the building yes it is not a photoshop.

kinghomersskyscraper_menu.png
    ecneralc wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

There's no way anyone can have it because none of us have it its one of the ones we all get when we all unlock it together

This is obviously a hacked game that unlocked it.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

ecneralc wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

But what happens if Halloween ends? Will the building be black and white or will it get color? Anyone knows?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited October 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

ecneralc wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

But what happens if Halloween ends? Will the building be black and white or will it get color? Anyone knows?

The color isn't going to change. It's a black and white building.
  • darkforce1985
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    how did he get that 5000m global goo community stuffs...
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    swientjes wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

ecneralc wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

It doesn't make a difference to me whether some one hacks or not but its so obvious with this one and they could've atleast made their town look nice lol
  • tifaerie
    48 posts
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    swientjes wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

ecneralc wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:

It doesn't make a difference to me whether some one hacks or not but its so obvious with this one and they could've atleast made their town look nice lol

I've noticed that! I have several friends who obviously hacked...I mean 10,000+goo on the first day....yeah right.....and their towns look like dumps for the most part!
  • Wildcard2500
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    Looks like no care was even put into their sf. Just get the stuff , drop & go. What a waste

I don't get why people speed things up to get everything yet their towns look really bad. What's the point? I'd rather have a nice Springfield rather than a junkyard with all the items in it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.