EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons Greatest Hits..ON Right Now!

smith3198 wrote:
For anybody who cares and can watch it. UPN channel 9 on the East Coast is having a two hour special of the Simpsons Classic hits starting at 8 PM EST. Episodes include Bart gets an F .S2 E1. Life on the fast lane S1 E9 Lisa's first word S4 E10 & The way we was S2 E 12. Just thought I'd share.

Ahem!

Replies

• smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    "Sigh". I guess nobody cares. These are really great episodes though. They range from season 1 to 4.
    I am really enjoying them.
    It reminds me of when I was a kid
  • Sonos1982
    120 posts
    edited October 2013
    my local Fox Network has a fetish for everything season 20 or newer. if I want to see classic Simpsons I have to pull out my DVDs
  • stile99
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    "Sigh". I guess nobody cares. These are really great episodes though. They range from season 1 to 4.
    I am really enjoying them.
    It reminds me of when I was a kid

I think everyone is wondering what backwater town in the middle of nowhere still has UPN. B-)
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well since you were wondering! That backwater town would be New York City! AND STATE
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Saw this late, but I'm on it now :) Thanks, bud!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Saw this late, but I'm on it now :) Thanks, bud!

At least someone appreciated it! I just took a glorious stroll down memory lane!
    Those were some classic episodes! And to the poster above who said " what backwater town even has UPN nine anymore"
    Last week they switched the 1 7 PM episode of The Simpsons To 2 episodes starting at 6:30 on UPN nine!
  • stile99
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Well since you were wondering! That backwater town would be New York City! AND STATE

You appear unaware that UPN has not existed for almost a decade now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWOR-TV
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    stile99 wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:

You appear unaware that UPN has not existed for almost a decade now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWOR-TV

Are you kidding me? Is this a joke. Seriously.
    You had to revive this from Friday for that.

Okay let me explain..... I have never ever watched UPN nine or what is now my9. The only reason I watch it now is because they moved the 1 weekday Simpsons episode that's on at 7 PM on Fox to 2 episodes from 6:30 to 7:30 on channel 9. And they only did this a week ago. So please forgive me. I'm sorry I didn't get the network right. Did it bother you that much. WOW And I thought I had nothing better to do!
  • devin450
    67 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm too Busy watching the new one that's on fox right now and Don't get that channel
  • BrandoMG
    101 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just watched the dancing homer ep and the sir putt a lot tournament one, back to back on TV. The classic's are the best
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    BrandoMG wrote:
    Just watched the dancing homer ep and the sir putt a lot tournament one, back to back on TV. The classic's are the best

Where do you live?
  • stile99
    70 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

Are you kidding me? Is this a joke. Seriously.
    You had to revive this from Friday for that.

Some of us have lives.
  • BrandoMG
    101 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    BrandoMG wrote:

Where do you live?

Vancouver but I watched it on an east coast ch
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't understand? "East Coast channel ". The only episodes here were the three treehouse of horror episodes ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.