So its 5 billion per item

Prev1
You need 5 billion for all 5

Replies

• plasticroost
    146 posts
    edited October 2013

How do you know that, if we didn't get the first prize at 1B?
  • dillon087
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    The only other thing I could figure if thats the case is like 1.5 or something like that but I doubt that it just looks like its gonna be 5 billion per which kinda sucks
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited October 2013
    All we know is it's at least five billion for the first.
  • plasticroost
    146 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think it'll happen, there are a lot of committed tappers!
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    All I've read it as is like the prize we are working towards this Sunday as I'm EA won't give out the prizes until the very end so it's 5 billion for all 5 in one
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013

How do you know that, if we didn't get the first prize at 1B?

We have over 1 billion goo and did not get it.
  • Razlaar
    20 posts
    edited October 2013
    It makes sense, we got to 5 billion in 3 days and this event lasts five weeks. No doubt the community will get the full 25 billion.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Razlaar wrote:
    It makes sense, we got to 5 billion in 3 days and this event lasts five weeks. No doubt the community will get the full 25 billion.

You got 5 billion :? Pics or it didn't happen :evil:
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2013
    Almost everyone my friends list is around 1000-2000. Some are well over 10,000. It isn't much work to get 1,500 a day, so we'd only need 95,000 people doing that for 35 days to reach 5B. TSTO has over 5M downloads on Google Play, and I'm sure there are just as many on Apple. Obviously, not everyone is a level-35 daily player, but the math still adds up to an easily attainable goal.
  • Rickydevil
    204 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think we'll get all 5 of them at 5 billion and then there will be another list.. if you see the halloween items menu there is another community prize of a dozen ghost bombs which does not belong in the list of community prizes we have.. so i am guessing their will be a fresh set of community prizes once we hit this mark..
  • anini12345
    25 posts
    edited October 2013
    Razlaar wrote:

We got to 1billion in 3 days
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    Almost everyone my friends list is around 1000-2000. Some are well over 10,000. It isn't much work to get 1,500 a day, so we'd only need 95,000 people doing that for 35 days to reach 5B. TSTO has over 5M downloads on Google Play, and I'm sure there are just as many on Apple. Obviously, not everyone is a level-35 daily player, but the math still adds up to an easily attainable goal.

The mak is 100 not 1000. Isn't it ?
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited October 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:

The mak is 100 not 1000. Isn't it ?

What are you talking about? What mak? What 100 not 1000. Don't confuse things. :evil:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Why are people saying the King Homer skyscraper is 25 billion goos, i don't think it is. I don't even think anyone can get 25 billion goos by the time the event is over.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited October 2013
    Why are people saying the King Homer skyscraper is 25 billion goos, i don't think it is. I don't even think anyone can get 25 billion goos by the time the event is over.
    The popular theory is that it'll cost five billion per prize. Of course no one is going to get that many on their own. Anytime anyone talks about that number, they are referencing the community as a whole.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    The popular theory is that it'll cost five billion per prize. Of course no one is going to get that many on their own. Anytime anyone talks about that number, they are referencing the community as a whole.

I am talking about the community as a whole. Think about, it took us 3 days to get 1 Billion. So in 30 days we would only get 10 billion goos. 1 Billion goos every three days. So i dont think King Homers Skyscraper cost 25 Billion goos.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Now this is what I'm thinking

1) we get the item like we do the attic items, where in that case we have to wait till one of the cemeteries is ready. That's how I get mine, not from random ghosts.

Or

2) once the gray arrow pointing at the first community prize passes it compleatly then we get it. Same with the rest as the arrow passes an item we get it.

• Reckless_Rod
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have a lot of friends that don't play this game I plan on deleting ... Y'all should add me. I'm a every day player ID: "Reckless_Rod"
  • alexfitzro560
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think once we take into account the first 24 hour quest it's actually more like 2 days for 1b GOO. But let's see what the rates look like after the weekend, I'd bet dollars to donuts the pace quickens.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited October 2013
    I am talking about the community as a whole. Think about, it took us 3 days to get 1 Billion. So in 30 days we would only get 10 billion goos. 1 Billion goos every three days. So i dont think King Homers Skyscraper cost 25 Billion goos.
    Anyone; everyone - they're pretty much the same thing, right? It's actually taken us two days, eight hours to get 1.07 billion. The first day was slow because most people didn't get access to the ghosts until the second day. There are still some stragglers and a whole lot of new people are sure to start playing considering this game is number three in the App Store under 'top grossing.'
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.