EA Forums - Banner

Barbell - Attic prize - I got screwed - NO I DIDN'T read thread

Since you've been on my friendlist for a while I assume you've checked the attic to see if its filled in...I have collected it but my friend still has not gotten it yet like you. Which is strange because for me it came with the first few ghosts I popped this morning.

BTW your SF takes forever to load. The donut stops spinning and takes a full minute at least so I almost deleted you!!

Replies

• bionicpeonTCU
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yes, definitely not in the attic. In fact the attic says "Collect Friday" already??

Hah.. thanks for not deleting, it's all the houses I have :) BTW, on the iPhone5S it loads way faster and tapping is sooo much faster now. I wish there was an option to turn off the dump XP/$$ signs after a tap.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited October 2013
    I found mine after the first ghost I popped this morning. It just appeared and I clicked it. Homer said something too
  • pbaeroman
    8 posts
    edited October 2013
    Both my wife and I got the bar bell this morning but it is not registering in the attic.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't have the barbells either. :(
  • bionicpeonTCU
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    Uh... wait a minute, maybe I didnt get screwed. What is it supposed to look like if you have the barbell? It says Barbell clearly in white, and the picture of the barbell is *mostly* grey to black, there's no color at all. But it is slightly different than the Friday/Saturday items which are very light/pale/opaque.

Does the barbell have any color to it or are the round things kind of dark dark dark brown and the bark a light grey line?
  • RockStrongoh
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    I actually didn't delete you by accident as I got up to go get a drink and lo and behold there was the sea of white houses! Good god man! My friend is watching me write this post and is yelling at the screen cuz he still doesn't have the barbell yet. Sorry I cant be much of help though. I'll send a few more gremlins your way to help ease the pain.
    888th
  • RockStrongoh
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    If it says Barbell and not collect Thursday you have it
  • Oatmeal832
    570 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Uh... wait a minute, maybe I didnt get screwed. What is it supposed to look like if you have the barbell? It says Barbell clearly in white, and the picture of the barbell is *mostly* grey to black, there's no color at all. But it is slightly different than the Friday/Saturday items which are very light/pale/opaque.

Does the barbell have any color to it or are the round things kind of dark dark dark brown and the bark a light grey line?

You probably have the barbell. I had the same concern but folks pointed out that the barbell looks the way you describe. They really should've made it more obvious!
  • chud3
    143 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    i don't have it either. i thought i read somewhere that homer had to be free to get it (not engaged in a quest).
  • RockStrongoh
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hah! Same deal I think as you BIONIC. My friend just showed me his attic and he has it. It still does look like its grayed out though. Some color might have helped but then again they are barbells.
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited October 2013
    EA, hide, hide, or give me my barbell!
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I don't have mine. I also haven't gotten my daily Misery Box, and it's nearly 11pm here. I was really looking forward to a new parking lot, too. :p

My game has crashed so many times today, I wonder if somehow my game "clock" got messed up???

I guess I'll give it another 10 minutes or so (until my mausoleum ghosts hatch), then delete/reinstall.

Edit: Got the barbel... and some lovely brown fences.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.