Stuck for ideas.

Replies

• Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
  • tamarasim1
    15 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for these! They look great! Last night I thought of an idea for my Springfield so if it doesn't work out I'll incorporate these into my town :)
  • Weighty15
    29 posts
    edited October 2013
    This is my recent design for the Retirement Castle

5igqcvD.png

Could someone please repost, thank you :)

Edit: I see I can post pictures. If someone could tell me how to resize it that would be great.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • tamarasim1
    15 posts
    edited October 2013
    Wow you guys are great at designing! Thanks for sharing :)
  • alexanderj234
    75 posts
    edited October 2013
    tamarasim1 wrote:
    Hello! I'm really stuck for ideas for my Springfield. I keep changing but I can't stick with anything. If I design something I end up undoing it because I don't like it. I'm level 15, so I don't have all the buildings yet but if anyone has some suggestions or would like to attach some designs that they wouldn't mind me using I would really appreciate it! Thanks x. And Happy Halloween! :)
    Try making springfield exactly as it is on the simpsons.THAT would be a challenge :D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2013
    tamarasim1 wrote:
    Hello! I'm really stuck for ideas for my Springfield. I keep changing but I can't stick with anything. If I design something I end up undoing it because I don't like it. I'm level 15, so I don't have all the buildings yet but if anyone has some suggestions or would like to attach some designs that they wouldn't mind me using I would really appreciate it! Thanks x. And Happy Halloween! :)
    Try making springfield exactly as it is on the simpsons.THAT would be a challenge :D

That would be impossible. There is a serious lack of continuity in the game. I have a couple of neighbours who are trying it though
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.