EA Forums - Banner

King Snorky!

Prev1
Does he have any tasks?

Replies

• brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    no there is not a task, only flips and sound (dolphin noises), but there is a small quest line for his character with Homer
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Unfortunately no just a quest line.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited October 2013
    It seems like the majority of the tasks involve Homer....it's kind of annoying.
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited October 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    It seems like the majority of the tasks involve Homer....it's kind of annoying.

I second this and not cool Snorky has zero tasks....at least one would do.
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    can't wait to get him hopefully we will get marine world in the future which could give him the task "perform" anyone
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited October 2013
    Smorky is awesome lol. But he's like the pets ( I love the pets in the game. Including my bart raven I just got) :lol:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2013
    I want him so badly :roll:
  • elvinm
    39 posts
    edited October 2013
    His short storyline with Homer is hilarious, but I'm disappointed he has no tasks!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    That sucks. Oh well maybe when they release Marine World, he'll have a task associated with that
  • stevieort
    618 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I assume he's in the water off the coast? Picture, please!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    stevieort wrote:

why would he be? in the episode he walks on land
  • battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've seen King Snorky walking around on the sidewalks of SF, I was kinda disappointed, I thought maybe he would be able to go into the water off the coast of squidport and do some stuff, but I don't believe that is the case.

Anyway, I will be just as excited when I get him, I like the game and all its content, it is a break from the everyday stuff!!

Long live King Snorky!!!

Happy Haunting!!
  • battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    stevieort wrote:

See....thats what I thought too!!! I thought maybe he would be off the coast in the water or at least be able to go there, I guess since Im around water and these guys I just think thats where they should be!! LOL, wasn't even thinking about where he was in the episode!! LOL.....I need to re-watch some of these!!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    battkatt wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    stevieort wrote:

See....thats what I thought too!!! I thought maybe he would be off the coast in the water or at least be able to go there, I guess since Im around water and these guys I just think thats where they should be!! LOL, wasn't even thinking about where he was in the episode!! LOL.....I need to re-watch some of these!!

yeah in the episode his main complaint is that he HATES water. He says Dolphins jump out of the water cause they're trying to get out.
  • Sir_Duff_Dawg
    72 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Why does JubJub get tasks an no other animal does
  • poppaswan
    53 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm literally 6 goo away, and won't have any friends to visit ready for about another hour. Here's hoping someone visits me soon!
  • stevieort
    618 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    battkatt wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    stevieort wrote:

:D
  • Dj_Virile
    78 posts
    edited October 2013
    He actually walks around like all the other characters
  • battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I am SO going back through all the simpsons episodes to see what else I have missed!!!! Thanks everybody!!!!

Happy Haunting!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.