EA Forums - Banner

Helping neighbours

Both i usually drop 1 or 2 gremlins in each town as i go along if i have them

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited October 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    nice one! That's what I do. But I try an give as many gremlins as possible to the forum guys then. One or two to the rest :lol:
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    nice one! That's what I do. But I try an give as many gremlins as possible to the forum guys then. One or two to the rest :lol:

That is exactly what I do. Those forum regs and those who drop me extra gremlins, I give as many as I can, but do try to drop 1-2 in all my neighbors to help them (I even neglect dropping Gremlins in my feeder towns to as I just run out too quickly
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited October 2013
    subii42 wrote:

That is exactly what I do. Those forum regs and those who drop me extra gremlins, I give as many as I can, but do try to drop 1-2 in all my neighbors to help them (I even neglect dropping Gremlins in my feeder towns to as I just run out too quickly
    i like to look after the forum regs first as they helped me In other events. So it's alway good to help the ones they have helped out before :mrgreen:
  • philipcory31
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Add me! Everyday player! Philipcory31
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!