EA Forums - Banner

Righteousnouss Problems

The way to solve the Righteousness problem is this: Buy training walls and hide them behind your buildings. This way they are not tacky looking all over your town but your rating will never drop again

Replies

• battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Ok, going to have to try that, training walls you say......well then.....up they go!!! AND how many food places does one SF really need!!! Honestly!! LOL
  • wubbledub
    55 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The way I got my righteousness back up is going to neighbors towns and if there was no graffiti to clean up, i would graffiti one building, exit their town then go back in and clean it up. That worked for me pretty quick.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    battkatt wrote:
    Ok, going to have to try that, training walls you say......well then.....up they go!!! AND how many food places does one SF really need!!! Honestly!! LOL

Gluttony is easy too. Coffee carts on Squidport. They're small, cheap and will get the rating up. Not sure why the new peanut carts help vanity and not Gluttony, that;s dumb but Coffee Carts, lots of them
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited October 2013
    battkatt wrote:

Did not know they helped! Thank you for the info. Hiding some behind Sprawlmart now!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    battkatt wrote:

Did not know they helped! Thank you for the info. Hiding some behind Sprawlmart now!

yeah 2 items increase Righteousness, training walls and the swat van. Obviously you can only have 1 van but no limit on walls. In the build menu always tap the blue I in the right of the item to see what it does for your town if you're unsure. Stop Signs and Hail Ants signs increase obedience btw
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited October 2013
    I knew about the blue info button, but since I started last year there was never a Righteousness item. (The wall was around lvl 33, right?)

I have been 5 stars for a long time, so just stopped checking what item gives what bonus. Definitely missed that change with the training wall a few months ago.

There are now 7 of them behind my Sprawlmart!

Thanks again for the info.
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I didn't want to hide so many walls--you can make a building out of them.
    9f2f7225-67ca-42b1-a0f8-a663e0af8132_zps700c4552.jpg
  • AmauryL284
    46 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Any fast help with consumerism?
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I knew about the blue info button, but since I started last year there was never a Righteousness item. (The wall was around lvl 33, right?)

I have been 5 stars for a long time, so just stopped checking what item gives what bonus. Definitely missed that change with the training wall a few months ago.

There are now 7 of them behind my Sprawlmart!

Thanks again for the info.

I myself got the info from someone here a few months back. That's why this forum rules cause it's people helping people.

AmauryL284 wrote:
    Any fast help with consumerism?

I wish. I only have 3 stars. I wish EA would give us help with that. The Gypsy Teller did increase my consumerism from 2 and a half stars to 3 stars
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!