EA Forums - Banner

How do you play Springfield Downs?

Prev1
I always go big.

Replies

• mattkara68
    283 posts
    edited October 2013
    I always go big . at only two thousand dollars i can afford to take on the odds. Never won the 99-1 but I have won all the others.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I only play occasionally, but when I do, I go big (and lose).
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited October 2013
    I always play Raised by Wolves because I love wolves. I'm sure that I'm up but then again, I'm not keep track either. But Fat Tony hasn't sent the goons to collect from me, so I'm pretty sure I don't owe him anything.
  • redpandaRAWR
    9 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've stacked up so much money that it doesn't matter if I win or not, at least I don't care either way. If I win cool, if I don't then whatever. I honestly don't look at the odds when I play; I tap a dog at random and see what happens.
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    For half a dozen or so i choose the same dog name, then I swap to choosing the same odds, and so it goes. I win some, and lose lots.

Now tell me why loose dont rhyme with choose?
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited October 2013
    Raised by wolves is my baby too..... 2 jp so far and my best is 5 consecutive wins at the lower odds :D

I am sure that dogbiscuit and rbw win more races between them!

I would love to bet on swifty though :lol:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I go big and I loose every time. But that don't stop my from betting again and again.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    Always bet on the long shot. Anything less than 200'000 wouldn't be noticeable :mrgreen:
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    bobbell234 wrote:
    I always play Raised by Wolves because I love wolves. I'm sure that I'm up but then again, I'm not keep track either. But Fat Tony hasn't sent the goons to collect from me, so I'm pretty sure I don't owe him anything.

Haha. If you always play, then you're definitely not up. That's not how gambling works, and that's especially not how gambling works in an EA mobile game.

I choose to race them just for kicks, but I pretty much know I'm throwing my SF bucks away each time. Eventually I'm gonna win that 200k, but I'll likely have thrown a million or so at it by that time.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    bobbell234 wrote:

Haha. If you always play, then you're definitely not up. That's not how gambling works, and that's especially not how gambling works in an EA mobile game.

I choose to race them just for kicks, but I pretty much know I'm throwing my SF bucks away each time. Eventually I'm gonna win that 200k, but I'll likely have thrown a million or so at it by that time.

A million? :hunf:
  • pschneider48
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    I always play the long odds. I started playing around the 4th of July and I've hit it 4 times. Twice real close together after I first built Springfield Downs and twice this last week.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    bobbell234 wrote:

A million? :hunf:

It's an estimate of EA's equivalent of 99:1 :evil:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well best of luck with that
  • mosher666
    120 posts
    edited October 2013
    I go BIG twice a day and so far i have won the 200k three times
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013

Best of luck with spending 1mil to win back 200k? Thanks, I appreciate it! :thumbup:

You should take things more seriously.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:

Best of luck with spending 1mil to win back 200k? Thanks, I appreciate it! :thumbup:

My bad I should have added a smiley :mrgreen:
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Nine9Nines wrote:

My bad I should have added a smiley :mrgreen:

Okay, now I feel better. Phew! :D
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    Me too, lets never fall out again :thumbup:
  • EdinburghOwl
    24 posts
    edited October 2013
    2/1 dog. I need the money having just bought the elevator and Popsicle tower!
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't play it... I just don't get it :(
    i should but I am finding it hard to do all the quests plus find money for all the buildings lol.
    I have spent some real life money on dougnuts too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!