EA Forums - Banner

Much more enjoyable than Whacking Day...

Prev1
I also am enjoying Halloween way more than WD, which was nothing more than a tedious grind.

Replies

• crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    With this event, we won't confuse Santa's Little Helper for a ghost! :lol:
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited October 2013
    Me too, wd drove me to the depths of despair, I'm loving the Halloween update.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    WD was like a full time job for me. I don't know how easy/hard it was for players who actually got to start on time but I was locked out of my game for the first 9 days so I was ridiculously behind. I basically had to spend every spare second on the game in order to catch up.

Halloween is absolutely awesome. Enjoyable and achievable
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Yes, THIS^. Halloween is so much more fun than Whacking Day. Whacking felt like a chore. This feels fun' like a game,
  • bennyticklez
    100 posts
    edited October 2013
    Exactly. Whacking Day literally was an all day event! At least EA listen to some of the suggestions/moans
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I hated hunting for that one last snake! Having more than 5 ghosts available to pop is great.
  • willsixx
    14 posts
    edited October 2013
    graywolfii wrote:
    I hated hunting for that one last snake!.

Especially when you had to wait for them to emerge from a house farm.
  • scjack33
    40 posts
    edited October 2013
    I get rid of any friends who build house farms and replace them with new ones!
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Whacking day was a bit tedious, but fun none the less!

Halloween definitely got the attention this time around great job EA! There's a few bugs, but what can you expect? Perfection? Darn right I can! But overall, an update I didn't mind sinking a few spare dollars into for donuts to buy some things of interest.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    graywolfii wrote:
    I hated hunting for that one last snake! Having more than 5 ghosts available to pop is great.

:thumbup:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I am really enjoying hunting gremlins; especially now I know we share 2 goo each if I catch it. If I miss they get all 4 but they placed it
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I like this update so much better. No egg buddy packs to make. And even though it takes awhile to visit neighbors, it's not as exhausting as Whacking Day was. I actually look forward to visiting and getting goo. I'm so glad we can see who visits our buildings and leaves gremlins. :D
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited October 2013
    I like the ghosts and gremlins more then the snakes. But it's only a few days in and I'm already half way finished, so id like it to be a little more challenging to last a bit longer
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited October 2013
    I like the ghosts and gremlins more then the snakes. But it's only a few days in and I'm already half way finished, so id like it to be a little more challenging to last a bit longer

At least after 10k, there's the donuts to earn. That should keep everyone interested enough to keep that community counter going.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited October 2013

At least after 10k, there's the donuts to earn. That should keep everyone interested enough to keep that community counter going.

Yeah that's true. And I'll still be collecting Goo at the same rate after I get to 10,000 for the community prizes and to help neighbors.
  • bennyticklez
    100 posts
    edited October 2013
    graywolfii wrote:

That was the soul draining snake!
  • Sir_Duff_Dawg
    72 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It is better then Whacking Day but I do still get worn out trying to get to all my neighbors
  • edited October 2013
    Whacking day was more a chore after awhile! Liking this update more so. :)
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2013
    Me too, wd drove me to the depths of despair, I'm loving the Halloween update.

+1!!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I wasn't around for Whacking day but this event has sucked most of the fun out of this game an made it work. Of course it's cause I run 3 towns but still I can't wait for this to get over. The game also lags, freezes etc A LOT more
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.