EA Forums - Banner

UK players send your Gremlins to the Americans NOW!

Prev1
Ummm we North Americans are waking up now

You are about 4 hours too late

Replies

• MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    What's Canada in all this? Chopped liver? Lol.

It's 7:30am in central Canada/US, most people are getting up and doing the morning check in now!
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited October 2013
    Exactly maybe in another 16 hours
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I never sleep. Like most Americans, my body functions on a steady diet of coffee, Coke, and candy bars, so I'm always too full of caffeine and sugar to rest.

;)
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    graywolfii wrote:
    I never sleep. Like most Americans, my body functions on a steady diet of coffee, Coke, and candy bars, so I'm always too full of caffeine and sugar to rest.

;)

We Canadians are no better! *hides bottle of coke and pop tarts.*
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It's 7:33 here in Baltimore MD. I've been up for about an hour. (Got to get that goo!) Who's even sleeping normally right now? There's goo to collect and gremlins to kill. I'll sleep come November. :lol:

However, my gremlins got me a haul last night. They collected over 300 goo from neighbors. :mrgreen: Some of you really need to check in on your Springfields. I got gremlins to drop and you already have 10. And apparently, when I drop them, you don't check.

I'm just loving this update. Got Kodos this morning. 8)

Edit: typo
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    What American with Simpsons tapped out game sleeps ALL night?, not many I guess.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    MissGrafin wrote:
    What's Canada in all this? Chopped liver? Lol.

It's 7:30am in central Canada/US, most people are getting up and doing the morning check in now!

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm chopped liver

5277783.gif
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013
    What about us Australians... hmmmmm....!¡ It is Saturday night here where I live.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    we Americans welcome all gremlins!! do they have visas?
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Your attack is late and poorly planned. I see why we won the revolution lol.. I kid, I kid. Alot of Americans are waking up now and will more then likely be up in the next four hours though. Comeback in about 17 hours.. Or more like when you guys are just waking up. That means alot of us will just have fallen asleep or on our way to. Then again it is Saturday night so we'll probably be to busy having fun or drinking to care lol
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    Emarau wrote:
    What about us Australians... hmmmmm....!¡ It is Saturday night here where I live.

What are you doing in on Saturday night??!! :shock:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I've being doing this for a while now. While I do leave gremlins in my friends that are on the same time zone as me, I dump heaps in the ones that I know aren't. It's just good strategy.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited October 2013
    I must say that I am finding it difficult with some neighbours to give gremlins away :(

Many of my neighbours seem to always have no capacity to accept any..... I am worried that I will end up giving my gremlins to the same few neighbours and.....*sob * ... my international neighbours will think I am not bothering!!

I am trying, honestly :oops:
  • erchin8
    265 posts
    edited October 2013
    Some of us Americans are insomniacs. :roll:
    I must say that I am finding it difficult with some neighbours to give gremlins away :(

Many of my neighbours seem to always have no capacity to accept any..... I am worried that I will end up giving my gremlins to the same few neighbours and.....*sob * ... my international neighbours will think I am not bothering!!

Me too!!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013

You and Xdiima are the only ones I recognize from the forums, who don't seem to be hoarding the gremlins in their town. Perhaps everyone else is just getting pelted with gremlins too often, because of how recognizable they are.

Anyways, as a Canadian, I don't know who comes from where, unless their country is stated in your name/handle. But sooner or later I'm gonna slip a gremlin past all a ya. :twisted:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

You and Xdiima are the only ones I recognize from the forums, who don't seem to be hoarding the gremlins in their town. Perhaps everyone else is just getting pelted with gremlins too often, because of how recognizable they are.

Anyways, as a Canadian, I don't know who comes from where, unless their country is stated in your name/handle. But sooner or later I'm gonna slip a gremlin past all a ya. :twisted:

Some of us are just checking in like crazy and eliminating gremlins often. It does help to know people, however. I am taking care of my forum friends. Speaking of which, you really need to check your Springfield. :D
  • edited October 2013
    I went by PDT so i was not late ;p t the time it was about 2-3am PDT sooo yerh :D
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    I've being doing this for a while now. While I do leave gremlins in my friends that are on the same time zone as me, I dump heaps in the ones that I know aren't. It's just good strategy.

+1 thats what i have been doin too great minds and that lol
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited October 2013
    we Americans welcome all gremlins!! do they have visas?

doesn't matter. Government shutdown means there's nobody here to check them in! :lol:

I went by PDT so i was not late ;p t the time it was about 2-3am PDT sooo yerh :D

It's a good strategy... Those guys are probably STILL asleep!! :wink:
  • edited October 2013
    opened up STO and gremlins have found 94 nioce ;p i've hit over 50 x4 times today good stuff i should hit 10k in 2-3 days if all goes well :) easy!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.