EA Forums - Banner

DON'T STORE YOUR RAY GUN IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE ULTRAHOUSE!!

No.. from what i have read across the forum - once you complete the ultrahouse quest you'll be able to shoot down kodos and get another ray gun as well :)

Replies

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    No. Once you unlock it, you can use it. No extra donuts needed.
  • Cotvan_tikal
    128 posts
    edited October 2013
    Whew!! Had me panicked there for a second...... :D
  • boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited October 2013
    Rickydevil wrote:
    No.. from what i have read across the forum - once you complete the ultrahouse quest you'll be able to shoot down kodos and get another ray gum as well :)
    What he said..u won't have to pay again..plus u also get an extra ray gun put into ur inventory as soon as u shoot kodos down...I have two crash landings and an unused raygun(most likely for next year when we have too shoot down kangs daughter next year) in my town.
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited October 2013
    boris-0514 wrote:
    Rickydevil wrote:
    No.. from what i have read across the forum - once you complete the ultrahouse quest you'll be able to shoot down kodos and get another ray gum as well :)
    What he said..u won't have to pay again..plus u also get an extra ray gun put into ur inventory as soon as u shoot kodos down...I have two crash landings and an unused raygun(most likely for next year when we have too shoot down kangs daughter next year) in my town.
    Are you talking about a costume for Maggie? 8)
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have the ray gun from last year and just put it in storage. As soon as I did I discovered that it got locked as though I never had it before. In order to unlock it now, I have to complete the ultrahouse prize. Does this now also mean I'll have to pay another 150 donuts to get it back??

What's more, where the heck is Kodos? I already got the Victorian UFO, but he didn't show up.

It's Kang that appears when you place the Victorian UFO....
  • boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mathwall wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:
    Rickydevil wrote:

No...Kangs daughter is Kamala, she came out in one of the Treehouse horror episode
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    boris-0514 wrote:
    Mathwall wrote:
    boris-0514 wrote:
    Rickydevil wrote:

No...Kangs daughter is Kamala, she came out in one of the Treehouse horror episode

Before Kamala, there was Starship Poopers, a segment of Treehouse of Horror IX, where Maggie turns out to be the result of a crossbreeding attempt between Kang and Marge (Marge was abducted for that purpose). Maggie's legs fall off and she grows tentacles plus a very sharp fang.

starshipoopers.jpg
  • fudie11
    15 posts
    edited October 2013
    I had Kang from last year when i got the prompt to shoot Kronos down I did and I got the second crash site but now Kang is gone, please help
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!