EA Forums - Banner

Origin log in problems AGAIN

I just started getting the cannot connect to error. Blah
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm also struggling alot against this... Some hours during the day, I cannot access my game. Seems I can't do anything but accept it. When Halloween continues on for perhaps one more week, I guess much of the first fuzz has died down a little, and I will be able to access easier than I currently can.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    I haven't been able to log in for the past two hours... anyone else having trouble at this time of day?
  • JasonMK83
    23 posts
    edited October 2013
    So I was frozen up almost all day yesterday, today around 12 I was able to finally log on. I collected all my GOO from houses, friends houses, and all my character task. I put all my characters back on their Halloween task, and now I am unable to sign back in. Though I am not 100% sure this is the reason for the log in problems, but with all the rumors of Lisa glitches etc... I am pretty sure they are related to the each other. So I will be going the rest of the day without hopes of logging back on, and most likely will be able to log back on tomorrow morning. If this does end up being correct, I will through out second post in here.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!