EA Forums - Banner

Thing's that should remain limited & thing's that should come back in game.

This is my first event too so I don't really know fully what I'm talking about yet XD

but I'd like to see any limited time characters come back if I'm not able to get them this go around ^ ^ same for those buildings that come with people (my sister got the nighthawk diner xD and I was too late GRRR lmao)

Replies

• beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Not sure why people would want things to stay limited and or Premium. Sure it would be annoying to have just spent donuts on something only to find it available a few days later for free. But if you've had it a while then why let it bother you that others now don't need donuts for it or just didn't happen to be playing when you got it but can now get it.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited October 2013
    Everything comes back eventually. Fat Tony and Sir Putts a lot used to be limited time.
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'd like Sideshow Bob to become a premium character, he could have some fantastic tasks.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The duff racer is the only thing I'm missing at the moment. It may never come back. :evil:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'd like Sideshow Bob to become a premium character, he could have some fantastic tasks.

I'll take him if one of his tasks is to try and kill Bart and every other one is to step on Rakes
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    The duff racer is the only thing I'm missing at the moment. It may never come back. :evil:

If Fat Tony was a tie in, and if he came back, then there is still hope.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited October 2013

I'll take him if one of his tasks is to try and kill Bart and every other one is to step on Rakes
    Especially if the shudder is voiced
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

If Fat Tony was a tie in, and if he came back, then there is still hope.

Fat Tony has been a Simpsons character since '91. The Duff Racer was in one episode of the Simpsons last year.

Fat Tony was to big of a prize to give away as a limited available tie in. EA noticed this mistake and made him available later.

The duff racer was a more suitable tie in, that never really has a need to return.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.