EA Forums - Banner

No ray gun? (Kodos)

tamarasim1 wrote:
Hi, so a couple of minutes ago the ability to shoot Kodos down was available in my Springfield. It requires the ray gun which is 150 donuts, but I only have a tiny amount that were found free from stuff like popping ghosts, cleaning SF. Anyway, is there another way to obtain Kodos other than the ray gun? Or if there is not, will he forever be flying across my town? Thank you.
Last year when Kang was flying across Springfield he remained there for quite a long time, the whole Haloween event, unless of course you shot him down after purchasing the Ray-gun.
So I would expect Kodos would do the same.

Replies

• tamarasim1
    15 posts
    edited October 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:
    tamarasim1 wrote:
    Hi, so a couple of minutes ago the ability to shoot Kodos down was available in my Springfield. It requires the ray gun which is 150 donuts, but I only have a tiny amount that were found free from stuff like popping ghosts, cleaning SF. Anyway, is there another way to obtain Kodos other than the ray gun? Or if there is not, will he forever be flying across my town? Thank you.
    Last year when Kang was flying across Springfield he remained there for quite a long time, the whole Haloween event, unless of course you shot him down after purchasing the Ray-gun.
    So I would expect Kodos would do the same.

Oh okay. I wasn't here for last years event. Thanks for this.
  • mv1A_80
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    Did kang have quests after the halloween event last year?
    I'm thinking about getting both of them, but if they are useless after the event, it would be a waste of donuts :(
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited October 2013
    you get Kang for free when you have 3000 goo, apparently he comes with the Victorian UFO site

I'm not sure if this information is correct tho, I know you get the UFO site for free but not if you get Kang with it
  • trickydick128
    16 posts
    edited October 2013
    It is correct I got Kang from the Victorian UFO. He also has a questline exactly what happened in one of the treehouse of horrors episode.
  • Rafa_fifa_1994
    32 posts
    edited October 2013
    fluffling wrote:
    you get Kang for free when you have 3000 goo, apparently he comes with the Victorian UFO site

I'm not sure if this information is correct tho, I know you get the UFO site for free but not if you get Kang with it
    It's correct, I just got him.
  • iain51269522
    787 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It is correct I got Kang from the Victorian UFO. He also has a questline exactly what happened in one of the treehouse of horrors episode.

I've got Kang and have compltede the building of the homing beacon. Nothing else happens after this can anybody tell me who triggers the next part?
  • trickydick128
    16 posts
    edited October 2013
    Lisa triggers the next task I think.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited October 2013

I've got Kang and have compltede the building of the homing beacon. Nothing else happens after this can anybody tell me who triggers the next part?

Lisa.

Check the FAQ&Guides section, there's a walkthrough for Kang.
  • iain51269522
    787 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Doh I still not got used to the guides being in the FAQ and not the GD.

Lisa is trick or treating for the next 1hr.

Thanks guys.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.