EA Forums - Banner

Do you double haunt? [POLL]

Prev13456
I think its selfish. It shows a mentality of being out for yourself I think.

Replies

• am4692
    2253 posts
    edited October 2013
    I hunt houses first so that I don't accidentally tap a hunted house when tapping ghosts.
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yes and I am proud of it. My neighbors don't even know its me that is doing it.

P.S. My forum name is different to my ingame name.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think it's selfish and wrong
    that person potentially misses out on 6 goos (the 3 from the houses you haunted and the 3 that you would of left behind by haunting) just so you can have an extra 3
    plus it counts more towards the community total
  • mmmmdonuts0
    192 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Hello fluffling, my new neighboureeno :mrgreen:

I've done it by accident but sent the gremlins in too. I also send the gremlins in if I tap none-hauntable buildings - it's just too ingrained not to tap everything in sight! I do wonder if some of my neighbours do it to me...
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    I hunt houses first so that I don't accidentally tap a hunted house when tapping ghosts.

+1
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'd rather pull my teeth out with rusty pliers than double haunt one of my friends.
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I didn't know it was a bad thing, how is it a bad thing? Is the effect that houses are de-haunted?

( this could be a dangerous post by the way, now all my friends will de-friend me :lol: )
  • EdinburghOwl
    24 posts
    edited October 2013
    Only by accident occasionally. I always try to look for other buildings though.
  • dill1785
    233 posts
    edited October 2013
    I love double haunting! More goo for me. Who cares about my friends!
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited October 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    I didn't know it was a bad thing, how is it a bad thing? Is the effect that houses are de-haunted?

( this could be a dangerous post by the way, now all my friends will de-friend me :lol: )

by Double Haunting your friend won't have tha place haunted so they'll miss out on goo

example:

someone has haunted the library in my friends town and my friend hasn't unhaunted it
    I can unhaunt it for them, meaning I get 2GOOs bu they get nothing
    or I can leave it and they can unhaunt it and collect their GOO
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    dill1785 wrote:

C an U N ot T app it double?
    Edit. My space button is bit tricky today ;)
  • thecoxons
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    Not since learning how it works on the forums.
  • algar_toon
    51 posts
    edited October 2013
    nope, im a guest there so i leave things how i found them
  • TenWileyOnes
    11 posts
    edited October 2013
    Same here. Since learning it hurts my neighbors I stopped just clicking the first houses I saw. I now try to tap houses on the edges of my neighbors town. This way my haunts are not easily overwritten by someone else clicking quickly in the landing zone. I hope by doing this my neighbors have fewer double haunts.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    algar_toon wrote:
    nope, im a guest there so i leave things how i found them

that is a great model to follow, both in TSTO and while visiting a national park (well once they are reopened in the U.S. after Congress stops acting like spoiled children who still get paid while the economy is hurt - that kind of sounds like Dill, since he only wants to do what benefits himself, taking while hurting others)

I do not double haunt. I even leave all my gremlins with my friends so they can hopefully get 2 GOO rather than unleashing all my gremlins into my experimental/feeder towns where I would be guaranteed to get 4 GOO.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    My common was for a reason..... if you put his mane in search option there's few hundreds findings...
    Check it your self...
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    My common was for a reason..... if you put his mane in search option there's few hundreds findings...
    Check it your self...

Yes, and many of us know that reason
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited October 2013
    dill1785 wrote:

:thumbup:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Check it your self...

Yes, and many of us know that reason

Seems today is a good morning to go for a stroll. :roll:

No double haunting from me. If I accidently double haunt, I drop some gremlins to more than make up for it.
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have done by accident when slowdown occurred, but I would never purposefully do it. It's selfish. And when I did, I always tried to leave an extra Gremlin or two.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!